Scam alert! TRUST CAPITAL INVESTMENT

3shiro

Recruit
Lucss_henry_fx
Just got scammed by their telegram channel, time 150 from me as Forex trading, after 30 minutes asking me for another 150 usd, when i asked for refund he refused.
------------------
Senior account manager on trust capital investment.

Trade with an account manager that can guarantee you 100 percent sure of your profit return. Trust capital investments is the best and legit platform you can trust, it's fully verified by telegram

t.me/AAAAAFM52OJnSN7EvK9swg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200903_204348_org.telegram.messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20200903_204348_org.telegram.messenger.jpg
    816.8 KB · Views: 8
Lucss_henry_fx
Just got scammed by their telegram channel, time 150 from me as Forex trading, after 30 minutes asking me for another 150 usd, when i asked for refund he refused.
------------------

Trade with an account manager that can guarantee you 100 percent sure of your profit return. Trust capital investments is the best and legit platform you can trust, it's fully verified by telegram

Follow this, Important notice for Telegram/Instagram Victims

Lucss_henry_fx
------------------

Where did you send the money? Can you contact your bank to chargeback/undo the transaction?

Back