SCAM ALERT VBFX https://vbcapitalfx.com/ is NOT PAYING PROFITS!

fxtrade3

Recruit
I have account with VBB Capital (vbcapitalfx.com) from May 2014. I have deposited 500eur by bank wire. I have requested this year withdrawal of 1800eur on April 2014... Few weeks they were not responded to me but first them email were sent on 13. April 2015.

Your withdraw request has already been forwarded to our liquidity provider, however they refused paying the profit as they checked your recent activity (news trading not allowed). We are negotiating and pushing your case as much as possible.

BUT I have traded od them offered prices. 1 year after this they are excusing about news trading. It is crazy!

On 16. April 2015 they promised me to send me back deposit which I get it few days later.
Dear Client,

Please be patient. It may take several months and does not depend on us. We can credit it back to your trading account until we get the confirmation from the bank.

Thank you
VBFX support

The problem is in profit which is 2718.11 EUR. They are excusing to pay it but in their T&C it is nothing written about this. Their excuse is funny!

so this is from their T&C:
"Stop Loss, Take Profit, Buy Limit, Buy Stop, Sell Limit, Sell Stop Orders on Financial Instrument contracts are executed at the declared by the Client price on the first current price touch. But under certain trading conditions it may be impossible to execute Orders (Stop Loss, Take Profit, Buy Limit, Buy Stop, Sell Limit, and Sell Stop) on any Financial Instrument contract at the declared price. In this case the Company has the right to execute the Order at the first available price. This may occur, for example, at the following cases:
a. Trading Session start moments; b. During news times; c. During volatile markets where prices may move significantly up or down and away from declared price; d. Where there is rapid price movement, if the price rises or falls in one trading session to such an extent that under the rules of the relevant exchange, trading is suspended or restricted; e. If there is insufficient liquidity for the execution of the specific volume at the declared price.
The Company strives to provide the best possible price to its Clients, and makes every effort and necessary arrangements to do so; however it may be impossible to guarantee the execution of any or all of the Pending Orders at the declared price.
The minimum level for placing Stop Loss, Take Profit, Buy Limit, Buy Stop, Sell Limit and Sell Stop Orders is between 1 to 5 times the spread for a given Financial Instrument."

Given they expressly say they have the right to execute at the next best price at news time AND they don't anywhere explicitly state it's not allowed, then the implication is that I'm allowed to trade news AND that they didn't have to fill me at or near the requested price.

I have written this about T&C but I have never get response from them.

ALL IT IS CLEAR that THEY MUST PAY PROFITS!

I have them replies saved on PC. Where do you suggest to send complain?

PLEASE DO NOT TRUST TO THIS SCAM
vbcapitalfx.com
vbfx.hu

VBFX ARE SCAMMERS!!! They FRAUD people when you would like to withdrawal money! They STOLE all my profit which I hard earned in last year!

Invite them to come to this thread and explain why you aren't entitled to your profits.

Three steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

info@vbcapitalfx.com

Skype vbcapitalfx.com

Phone +44 845 5087538

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

3rd- Go to their Social media page and share you story as a comment on latest post.

https://twitter.com/VBCapitalFX/media

PS: We want your votes at open cases, check this section FPA Open Cases and votes for Guilty or Not Guilty.

Last edited:
I share you also them address:
VB Capital FX
6 Brushfield Street, London EC2M 4QH
United Kingdom

VBB CAPITAL LTD. Free business summary taken from official Companies House information. Free Alerts. Registered as 09163273

Also this is interesting
Your username: 2096565343
Server: PrimeXM-LiveUK
They worked with PrimeFX

Link from them homepage to this user vbcapitalfx's Profile | Myfxbook
Client area is not working anymore.

Bank details are currently "Temporary unavailable"

Deposit were received from
VBB CAPITAL LIMITED 10 TENANCY,MARINA HOUSE,EDEN ISLD MAHE, same where I have made deposit CY18005002400002400165344901/HEBACY2N/VBB Capital Limited, Tenancy 10,...

I always read posts but this time I felt I must register and leave a reply because I can’t stop laughing on this: "They STOLE all my profit which I hard earned in last year!"

Hard work my friend means YOU WORK 16 HOURS A DAY IN A DIAMOND MINE IN SIBERIA!!!

Why you didn’t choose an FCA broker? Most probably because they would disable your account after 2 weeks. Maybe you want to cheat or hide your income from government? No other reason is acceptable...

I always read posts but this time I felt I must register and leave a reply because I can’t stop laughing on this: "They STOLE all my profit which I hard earned in last year!"

Hard work my friend means YOU WORK 16 HOURS A DAY IN A DIAMOND MINE IN SIBERIA!!!

Why you didn’t choose an FCA broker? Most probably because they would disable your account after 2 weeks. Maybe you want to cheat or hide your income from government? No other reason is acceptable...

What's your point Mr. "one post"?

My point is: if you deal with a non regulated broker you take risk. If you take risk you may loose. You know this risk in advance. Why are you crying then?
The second point: I know why people choose unknown brokers. They had better be quiet.
To Mr. fxtrade3: why are you in incognito? Show your name, your phone number than everybody will see you have nothing to hide and you are serious.

Perhaps if you tried helping victims instead of attacking them, more people could learn from this great wisdom you seem to want to share so badly.

Not all victims want to publish their names and phone numbers. If you think it's such a great idea, why not publish your own as an example?

I wonder if AsstMod checked your IP if it really would point to Spain or not?

Back