SCAM Alert : www.FXreino.com

I'm just having 2 question, why this much fraudsters running still their business even after somany scams....what FPA can do about this....I seen scams here from 5 and more years back, but they r still in promotions.....in every websites.....what is the solutions.....how many people to loose money with 20+ brokers I think more then this still looking.....

And also y everyone let them scam ,, y don't u review them before deposit and there is plenty trusted brokers like BROKER NAMES REMOVED and more

FPA Forums Team Note: First, please do not recommend companies in a scam complaint thread. Doing this permanently ties the recommended companies to an unrelated complaint.

Second, reviews are not Traders Court cases. If we declared companies to be scams based on reviews without evidence, every broker you recommended would have been declared a scam many years ago. This company only has 3 reviews. The one review tied to a Scam Alerts thread is the one tied to this thread. The original poster never returned after the FPA invitation was sent, so we have no way of knowing if his problem was resolved or not.

If you have an issue with this company, please leave a review, open a Scam Alerts thread and then be active in the thread. If more people would do this, many more companies would be marked as scams.

We wish more people would read the FPA's reviews before doing business with companies. We have no way to force people to do this.

Back