Scam Alert www.gainsy.com

Goldsmith

Corporal
I deposited fund on Gainsy Classic-STP account ... i made there profits due to FOMC data i made big profits and many trades.

when i did withdraw my profits, they did disabled my account and refund my deposit amount ... never paid my profits even blocked my backoffice...

Please do not go with Gainsy ............. it's cheater

Be Careful............... Scam Alert

Goldsmith

Is there anything in Gainsy's Terms of Service prohibiting news trading?

Would you contact them and invite them to open a thread here?

You may also consider a complain trough the regulators and Consumer.gov | what to know and do

They refunded your deposited amount because I believe you deposited with a credit card, smart move. You should make pressure on them by making these complaints.

Unfortunately now they have disabled my backoffice.....

be careful Gainsay.com is cheater broker. i talked on support they told me transcation will be proceed in 24hrs ... after wait 24hrs they have closed my backoffice and disabled trading account...

Big Scam !!!

I am a customer in Gainsy for over a year.
I just make a withdrawal, I received today even

You've called the office? The ticket is opened?

If the withdrawal is approved, it must have a good reason.

A friend pulled 250k in February ... the delay was long after a change of bank.

The broker is not a scam to me.

Unfortunately now they have disabled my backoffice.....

be careful Gainsay.com is cheater broker. i talked on support they told me transcation will be proceed in 24hrs ... after wait 24hrs they have closed my backoffice and disabled trading account...

Big Scam !!!

Withdrawal with moneybookers?

Be patient, I'm sure you'll get your money. I know they are not scams.
Keep me informed.

Guess, you went into prohibited trading (arbitraging or smth else). It is usual for broker to refund your initial deposit and close acc, if you violate their rules.

When the FPA contacted Gainsy over another client's issue, they said:

"monitor and liquidate your domain in case you continue to spread the blackmailing posts of the radically-spirited citizens of the Islamic and Arabic world, that is considered to be of high danger both in the USA and the whole world."

So, if you are Islamic and/or Arabic, they are happy to take your money, but call you radical and dangerous if you have any complaints. They also threaten to liquidate the FPA.

You can see that here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...lty-case-2014-057-ali-reza-vs-gainsy-com.html

I deposited fund on Gainsy Classic-STP account ... i made there profits due to FOMC data i made big profits and many trades.

when i did withdraw my profits, they did disabled my account and refund my deposit amount ... never paid my profits even blocked my backoffice...

Please do not go with Gainsy ............. it's cheater

Be Careful............... Scam Alert

Goldsmith

You're still lucky when they returned your deposit. Other brokers edited history from profit to loss.

Gainsy employee pretending to be a customer.

I have no problems with withdrawal too. It's strange that someone have problems with it.

"Andrew" was stupid enough to think that SpamCat wouldn't check him out. The reason he doesn't have trouble getting money from Gainsy is because he works for the company.

NoSpamCat.jpg

Back