scam alert www.prestige.fm

Dear Sir,
I would like to informed Prestige.fm person called me from last 2 days he said that his the manager of prestige.fm(owner ) his keep calling me and he said that money you lost but do not think every time you lost he said they are licensed (Regulated ) company he s pushing me to deposit at least EUR 5000 I send you to screenshot for your knowledge, I strongly denied still he needs to call me yesterday he was called I didn't answered .
Best Regards,

Attachments

• Athula dennis cavali mail.pdf
    318.1 KB · Views: 6
Dear Sir,
I would like to informed Prestige.fm person called me from last 2 days he said that his the manager of prestige.fm(owner ) his keep calling me and he said that money you lost but do not think every time you lost he said they are licensed (Regulated ) company he s pushing me to deposit at least EUR 5000 I send you to screenshot for your knowledge, I strongly denied still he needs to call me yesterday he was called I didn't answered .
Best Regards,
Don't invest more until you get a satisfactory answer about your previous funds.

You have had trouble signing in the last few days, Here is the probable reason.Bulgaria closes 40 websites with false fraud Binary Options companies. Included are Plusoption.com and Option 500, and Binaryonline, among them. theforexreview.com/2018/11/05/bulgarian-court-shuts-40-illegal-forex-and-binary-options-websites

Back