scam alert www.prestige.fm

athula

Private, 1st Class
Dear all
do not invest any fund with prestige.fm they are also real thieves their senior finance investor David Aston is big lier big scammer don't believe at all them that website all the information fake it looks very attractive but don believe I had trapped ( invest EUR;1250 )

Dear all
do not invest any fund with www.prestige.fm they are also real thieves their senior finance investor David Aston is big lier big scammer don't believe at all them that website all the information fake it looks very attractive but don believe I had trapped ( invest EUR;1250 )
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Dear all I,m a victim of prestige finance markets I I tried to withdrew my fund several times but their who is senior invest officer David Ashton is very very tricky man and hi is real scammer big lier I invest (trapped ) EUR: 1250 their tricky way but he was makes big dream for me but I did not believe him still I have no other option because I already deposit fund I tried to withdrew my fund 2 times very carefully but David Ashton was very tricky way boycott that my suggestion, when I found they are also scammers I,m too late however David Aston tried and forced me to deposit at leat EUR:5000 he was forced me to go for loan or borrow I,m very carefully escape him , at last I told him ( your website clearly said if can't afford do not invest ) David Ashton said me " that is why we here" then I sent my last withdrawal request 27/08/2018 EUR:750 at that time my balance was EUR:1490 David Aston said every month 1 st they are dividing profit wait until first of August ? I waited then 3 of August David Aston was call me at that time also my balance was Eur:1490 I emphasis him please do not trades EUR:750 he was agree but I had doubt with them then same day he was trade about EUR:700 plus amount after 3 days 06/08/2018 my balance was EUR;176 david Ashton call me and I asked him where is my withdrawal he said now your balance is EUR:176 we will makes about EUR:500 then will see I asked him which I requested withdrawal amount you did not trades where is my fund he was sylence . since that day David Ashton did not response me I had sent many emails and LIVE Chat Question every time that live chat question saying your account manager will contact soon ,,,, that is nothing happen .

Dear sir,
I,m a victim of prestige.fm I lost EUR:1250 if I said briefly , prestige.fm totally fake the senior invest officer as they saying ? they are big lairs and very tricky people I,m a online invest victim I had written ( compliant ) many times about this with FPA I,m really tired complaining I suggest do not invest any fund with prestige.fm and I,m telling their senior invest officer David Ash ton is real fraud stay away that scammers.

Dear Sir,
I would like to invite you discuss my query no refund EUR:1250 ? since I started trading with you from may 2018 until 06/08/2108 you was contact me via email or by phone I had several times invite you but no respond I suggest you please could you email me to discuss regarding my refund you emphasis that you will distribute profit 1 of August 2018 after that you had change what you said early ones I question you about market you said that " market is going very well " and when I question you 06/08/2018 about my refund ( withdrawal EU R:750 ) your reply was completely opposite ,

SECOND WARNING: Stop opening new threads about the same issue. This thread will now be merged into your existing thread.

Also a victim of Prestige fm. I have the confirmation from the Estonian Authorities that they are not licensed:
"The Estonian Consumer Protection Board has received Your appeal concerning AllProTech OÜ
(since 31.08.2018 registered as Euro Wealth OÜ).
We inform You that the company Euro Wealth OÜ (previous business name AllProTech OÜ) is
registered in Estonia, but it does not hold an activity license for the provision of investment services
in Estonia and therefore Euro Wealth OÜ is not authorized to provide investment services in
Estonia. The Estonian Financial Supervision Authority has issued two warnings concerning this
matter (24.04.2018 and 26.07.2018)
."

Dear Sir,
I,m appreciate your kind consideration , I would like to informed you I already complaint FCA 23/09/2018 thay had replied me they will contact soon but after that no any information ,
Best Regards ,

Back