Scam alerts with 4XP

GAM

Recruit
I give some money to 4XP for a trading making by theirself.
4 month later they have spend my money, That's a bad circumstance they said, your broker doesn(t work any more by 4XP.

They ask now that I put again money , they will win more than my loose?????
Tehy told also that ahad a deal with the broker and not with 4XP , but all documents I have receive came from 4XP I am sur this is a scam

Somebody can give me some information
thank you

GA Maurissen

Hi GA

Hi GA,

My name is Jayden Hamilton, I represent 4XP.

Can you contact me through customersupport@4xp.com? I cannot fully understand what the exact issue was, but I would like to know more so we can fix this as quickly as possible.

Be sure to include your account number as well.

Sincerely,

Jayden

Hi GA,

Hi GA,

I am very sorry for the losses you have suffered while trading via a money manager who is utilizing our services as a middle-man to the market. However, 4XP is not in control of a money manager’s decisions, and therefore cannot assume responsibility for losses incurred due to decisions made by the money manager while trading on your behalf.

I would like to refer to sections 4 and 5 from the terms and conditions contract that relate to this aspect:

4. Client represents that it has carefully read and understood the Risk Disclosure Statement of the
Company attached hereto.
5. Money management may be performed by external Money Managers on behalf of the Company, without derogating from the Company's obligations towards Client.

Also, please refer to the following paragraph from the terms and conditions contract:

Companies do not and cannot guarantee any minimum yield or return in Client's Account.
Client acknowledges that Client may lose all its funds in the Account and in some circumstances even more, as result of trading.
Client acknowledges trading Forex and other OTC's is considered highly speculative and risky and is suitable only for Clients who (a) understand and are willing to assume the financial risks involved, and (b) are financially able to assume losses. (c) Trading Instrument Transactions are not an appropriate investment for retirement funds.
Client acknowledges that Company and/or money managers or other delegates of the Company, shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses, caused, directly or indirectly, including but not limited to any breakdown or failure of any transmission or communication system or computer facility or trading software, whether belonging to Company, Client, any market, any settlement or clearing system and/or any Liquidity Provider.

Due to the risk involved, 4XP has always made it a point to state this clearly and openly before allowing a client to utilize 3rd party money managers that work with us. This has been stated explicitly and repeatedly to ensure that clients are fully aware of the risks, and requires the client’s signature as verification that this has been understood beyond any measure of doubt.

4XP offers many a wide variety of different investment options, including classic accounts, ECN accounts and binary options, all of which offer a more hands-on approach that may be more suitable. Furthermore, 4XP College provides a complete learning package that details each and every step of the trading process in great detail.

Please let me know if you are interested and I will make sure an account manager contacts you with more information.

Sincerely,

Jayden Hamilton

Estafadores!

Sois unos mentirosos y os escondeis detras de unos papeles (contratos) que la gente nisiquera entiende.
Prometies seguridad y beneficios y luego decís que no es vuestra culpa. Pero los administradores de cuenta quien los recomienda? Vosotros!
Tengo información de que ofrecéis dinero al administrador que pierda dinero. Porque realmente 4xp no manda directamente el dinero al mercado. Lo único que hacéis es meter en la plataforma un numero y acutua como seria una cuenta demo. Sois unos ladrones! Yo personalmente he perdido mucho dinero con esta estafa!
Pero voy contra vosotros! en todos los foros contare que ladrones y estafadores sois. Lo mismo puedo decir de la mayoría de brokers que han salido de un día a otro comiendo la cabeza con teléfonos todos los días hasta que ingresas dinero y después se olvidan de ti! os interesa solo llenados los bolsillos de dinero duramente trabajado de la gente honesta! os tenia que dar vergüenza!

Back