Be wary: Hugosway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iv just found this thread and been with Hugosway a few months now. The high leverage, quick withdrawal and bitcoin deposit option is great. Trading BTC successfully can give you huge returns and many regulated brokers don’t yet offer this.

Iv just found this thread and been with Hugosway a few months now. The high leverage, quick withdrawal and bitcoin deposit option is great. Trading BTC successfully can give you huge returns and many regulated brokers don’t yet offer this.
Trading BTC is very risky though so I definitely wouldn't recommend it unless you really know what you are doing.

Hugosway ... is not good, they do pay you out. However I payed close attention and whenever i was in profit (server would act up) also I did a live comparison. I noticed that any currency especially crypto or oil, whenever its in profit, for example current price of oil is at 56.13 and on tradingview or any other live feed, shows its moving to 56.25 + and so on while, on hugosway it would not move at all JUST STALL, BIG PRICE MANIPULATIOIN.. here is example of bitcoin . So to be safe JUST GET IN AND GET OUT.. make some profit and cash out.. I do not recommend them for long term. Withdraw weekly. Also THEY 200 % manipulate prices.. PLEASE one day compare the charts of the price action online vs the hugosway with other broker you will see. Like DAMN did it freeze? no they just dont want to see you make profits and when the price reverse and you in buy or sell like I was with bitcoin it never changed. So i would go with different broker . You are 80% likely to lose your $ due to "server freeze" connecting issue or disconnected. Especially those time when it's crucial to enter a trade or close it. (they just know ).

Attachments

• Hugo Fx Scam.png
    Hugo Fx Scam.png
    279.8 KB · Views: 8
Well good for you if its working fine, i'll interested to know if it stays the same.

There's more about them thrown around online from which it is evident that they are the same. Their server location & ping speed all is same. That can't be a mere guess. Both Hugosway and JAFX servers are located on Geddes Avenue, in Ann Harbour Michigan, USA.

Server location of JAFX as per MQL5 website, the server is called JAFX-Real3

View attachment 40655

Server location of Hugosway as per MQL5 website, the server is called HugosWayReal3

View attachment 40656

Do we need more proof?

And both the broker domains are hosted at by domainsbyproxy (https://www.domainsbyproxy.com/) that lets people create domains without giving out any information about themselves.

Hugosway https://www.whois.com/whois/hugosway.com - registered feb 2018
JAFX https://www.whois.com/whois/jafx.com - registered june 2007

whats more interested is

A broker registered in 2007 at a hosting company has all the technology, hosting and backend exactly the same as another broker opened in Mid 2018. Now this is not Forex bridge or LP connectivities that there are only a small number of providers to it. This is basic “Website” hosting provider for which we have hundred’s of providers and they still (after 10 years) choose to use the same hosting provider. That cannot be just a co-incidence

AGREED!!.... GET IN AND OUT!.. make some $ and withdraw the same day

cryptorocket and eaglefx use the same broker start-up company as hugosway but they are not the same companay

We are currently exploring a class-action suit against Hugo's Way and their affiliated U.S. "processors." Please PM me if you would be interested in joining the class.

I think its worth mentioning here stay wary of hugosway. they seemed to have garnered a couple of positive reviews here but I suspect their authenticity. If you read the reviews, there a guy that mentions that another broker JAFX is a copycat of hugosway. Its actually is the other way around, hugosway is the new avatar for JAFX. Since they got pinned by CFTC, they started this new brokerage to solicit US, EU and Canadians clients and to circumvent the regulations. Set up an account with both of them and you will understand.

there's a video on youtube that has captured both the platforms -

And it looks like the good review they've garnered so far are how they did it with JAFX https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/jafx-com.48652/page-2#post-294021
Beware of these scamsters. There is a good reason why CFTC took JAFX down, now are again trying to fool trader by relaunching themselves as hugosway

View attachment 40611

I've been using them for a while and I've never had any problem. I withdraw my money with Bitcoin. The customer service has always been fast. I've never had a problem with the spreads or Margin Call anything that I've been reading here maybe I'm just lucky

I checked LMFX, Tradersway, LQDFX, JAFX, hugosway, THETRADERSDOMAIN.COM and all of them have private whois info seems to be standard practice for the offshore brokers or should we say they are all JAFX rebrands also?

Yes it seems jafx and hugo have the same server but most brokers have shared servers or white-lables just because they share a server or an LP doesn't mean they are the same company.

I've never had an issue on hugosway to date. customer service, deposit, withdraw and trading has been flawless.

Sharing a server doesn't make them the same company and i have see no reason to say otherwise.

I will keep using hugosway i love the leverage and i'm very happy with the service i get from them.
That's what I'm saying man I've never had a problem with them either actually I called over 50 Brokers this morning and all of them had told me that the federal government made it illegal for them to accept clients in the United States because of the Leverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back