1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scam Alter: Hugosway

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Trademonster, Nov 30, 2018.

1. CRPA9

CRPA9 Private

Iv just found this thread and been with Hugosway a few months now. The high leverage, quick withdrawal and bitcoin deposit option is great. Trading BTC successfully can give you huge returns and many regulated brokers don’t yet offer this.

HollyHopScotch likes this.
  2. HollyHopScotch

HollyHopScotch Recruit

Trading BTC is very risky though so I definitely wouldn't recommend it unless you really know what you are doing.

3. Maks1k

Maks1k Recruit

Hugosway ... is not good, they do pay you out. However I payed close attention and whenever i was in profit (server would act up) also I did a live comparison. I noticed that any currency especially crypto or oil, whenever its in profit, for example current price of oil is at 56.13 and on tradingview or any other live feed, shows its moving to 56.25 + and so on while, on hugosway it would not move at all JUST STALL, BIG PRICE MANIPULATIOIN.. here is example of bitcoin . So to be safe JUST GET IN AND GET OUT.. make some profit and cash out.. I do not recommend them for long term. Withdraw weekly. Also THEY 200 % manipulate prices.. PLEASE one day compare the charts of the price action online vs the hugosway with other broker you will see. Like DAMN did it freeze? no they just dont want to see you make profits and when the price reverse and you in buy or sell like I was with bitcoin it never changed. So i would go with different broker . You are 80% likely to lose your $ due to "server freeze" connecting issue or disconnected. Especially those time when it's crucial to enter a trade or close it. (they just know ).

Attached Files:

4. Maks1k

Maks1k Recruit

AGREED!!.... GET IN AND OUT!.. make some $ and withdraw the same day

5. Poundtrader

Poundtrader Corporal

cryptorocket and eaglefx use the same broker start-up company as hugosway but they are not the same companay

6. MisterDahiya

MisterDahiya Recruit

We are currently exploring a class-action suit against Hugo's Way and their affiliated U.S. "processors." Please PM me if you would be interested in joining the class.