• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Lost usd 85,000 from blueberry market

I am having an issue with a company
By blueberry market
If we have resolved your complaint, please confirm in writing. Where we are not able to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you may be permitted to refer your complaint to the Securities Commission Of The Bahamas (SCB). Details of the SCB found here: http://www.scb.gov.bs/complaints.

Any one know SCB ?
I send several complaints emails to them
But no response
And this is exactly why offshore brokers should be generally avoided.
Furthermore, a complaint will not resolve your issue. You would need to file a claim to some sort of arbitrary office, for money dispute. If such a thing exists in the designated offshore jurisdiction.

Were you aware that you were redirected to SBC company, during account opening stage? Did you give consent or you were misled to believe you joined an ASIC reg entity? Is it broker's practice to direct all non Australians to a different company, by default?

Lastly, Bluberry/8cap is also Markets.com, UK Playtech ultimately, owned by ...well google it your self. Then ask your self would you have joined in the first place, having known all that.

Forex needs serious regulation and clensing worldwide. Sadly, apart from the US, the rest is as it is. And won't change any time soon...

Last edited:
This definitely smells like a “winning client funds recovery tax” operation. I can remember when Blueberry was among the highest rated brokers on FPA and now who would risk funds with a broker that penalizes clients for their own persistent error? I’m glad they stopped operating in Canada.

Back