Scam and Unethical Practices by KEON CONSULTANCY

Damn this is hectic, best of luck Kenneth.

Thank you.

I have gotten back my account after more than 48 hours since the scammer Anand decided to abandon it and mysteriously appear without even offering any explanation.

I don't see the point of establishing any communication with him, including replying to any of his fake and pretentious messages (see screenshots above for his post-disappearance messages).

All I wanted was to get back my trading account and whatever money that was left inside.

I started with $15,000, and in 3 weeks that scum left me with about $4,700. Floating equity actually went down to just $700!

In less than a week, as of today, I have built it back to $12,000.

I will be reviewing FX Primus too, because it seems that this broker is happy accepting a scammer as a money manager.

Keon: Kenneth's existing trades were left open as per his request mentioned in the email sent by him to the broker (with cc copy to us) for revocation of POA.
We had acknowledged and agreed to revocation right after we saw the email (within a couple of hours on the very same day), which Kenneth himself agreed in the thread. The POA was revoked in timely manner by the broker. I attached

FPA Forums Team Note: Image removed. Please edit out your client's email address before reposting it.

the screenshot of his email that shows the request. Kenneth was unhappy about every single losing trade ever since the beginning and he kept bickering even though we were always under drawdown/risk limit until he himself intervened to hold on to trades as well as to revoke POA (simultaneously). Our team always tried our best to respond him, we could not reply in the weekend though. I appreciate that he wrote the story of the month with details of every trade and DD, he didn't tell the story of winning trades. He, during the month, was always free to revoke the POA. When the account crossed his patience level (20% DD despite he had agreed to 30% DD), he himself decided to take over the account by revoking POA and also he himself went against our risk management by keeping the trades open/running in floating as he requested in the revocation-email. All portions of his story about analysis, commission and delay in POA revocation, etc. are false. Moreover, he abused Anand (so many unprofessional words) on WhatsApp in the weekend for no response in the weekend.

1. On Friday (28 August),your risk per trade went above 3%. This was against the agreement. All I wanted was to ask if it was part of your plan to go above 3%. So I texted you VERY NICELY THE NEXT DAY (SATURDAY, 29 AUG) and asked "Anand, are you there?" Well....no reply.... So I kept quiet over the weekend AND WAITED TILL MONDAY (You're lying that I tried to bother you over the weekend. Have you forgotten that I'm still keeping all the messages and time stamps as evidence? Don't try to lie again, Anand. You can't win evidence).

2. COME MONDAY (31 Aug) when Asian Session was already opened, I texted you again NICELY and said "Anand, are you there? I have some questions".

IMG_5016.jpg

AGAIN, NO REPLY. So I gave myself 6 hours.
In those 6 hours, the trades ALL WENT SOUTH. The trades were running WAY ABOVE 3%, and obviously no one is managing them.

TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS, LOOK AT THIS SCREENSHOT OF HOW MY ACCOUNT LOOKED LIKE WHEN ANAND DECIDED TO DISAPPEAR. THIS IS 10AM (GMT+8) ON A MONDAY MORNING (31 AUG), DURING THOSE 6 HOURS THAT I WAS STILL NICELY WAITING FOR A REPLY FROM ANAND.

LOOK AT THE SCREENSHOT. YOU TELLING ME THIS IS 3% RISK PER TRADE?

MIND YOU, AT THIS POINT IN TIME, I HAVE NOT REVOKED THE POA, AND I WAS STILL ASKING NICELY IF MR. SCAMMER IS AVAILABLE TO TALK.

ANAND, ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT YOU WERE STILL MANAGING MY ACCOUNT AT THIS POINT IN TIME???????

IMG_4865.jpeg

3. You said I was bickering. Oh please don't be a wuss. You are a fake money manager who cannot handle feedback. You crumble under generic feedback and you want to trade forex??? FFS.

4. Whether I was bickering, talking, whispering, or kissing you, YOU HAVE A DUTY TO MANAGE MY ACCOUNT WHICH YOU DID NOT, AND TILL TODAY, NO EXPLANATION WAS GIVEN. (Don't bother to explain anyway. I'm not interested to hear any more of your lies).

5. Yes, I asked to leave all trades running BECAUSE I HAVE ALREADY REVOKED THE POA. DUH???!!!!! THERE WAS NO LONGER ANY AGREEMENT. So don't come talk to me about me disregarding risk management which you did not adhere to in the first place (which prompted me to revoke the POA. See point 1).

6. "Moreover, he abused Anand (so many unprofessional words) on WhatsApp in the weekend for no response in the weekend." (I AM LAUGHING MY ASS OFF)

ANOTHER LIE AS WE DID NOT TALK OVER THE WEEKEND. SEE IMAGE FOR EVIDENCE. THE UNPROFESSIONAL WORDS CAME ONLY AFTER I DECIDED TO REVOKE THE POA ON MONDAY (31 AUG). AND YES, HE DESERVES EVERY SINGLE UNPROFESSIONAL WORD FROM ME AND ALL THE PEOPLE HE HAS SCAMMED.

DON'T LIE AGAIN, ANAND. YOU CAN'T WIN EVIDENCE. I SAID I'M KEEPING ALL EVIDENCE.

(By the way, notice the pretentious things he was still saying before my text to him on Sat, 29 Aug. He was still telling me that he would bear responsibility to recover my account, and how he was going on about his team's job (which doesn't exist btw), and talking about pressures in trading, blah blah blah.. So you can see that ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BAD OR WRONG HAPPENED BETWEEN US BEFORE HE SIMPLY ABANDONED MY ACCOUNT LIKE THAT. ABSOLUTELY NO REASON. HE SIMPLY DECIDES TO DISAPPEAR WHEN THE TRADES WERE ALL GOING SOUTH).

I RE-POST THIS IMAGE IN CASE THE INDIAN SCAMMER ANAND FORGETS I HAVE EVIDENCE.

LOOK CAREFULLY, AND TELL ME I SAID ANYTHING UNPROFESSIONAL OVER THE WEEKEND. THE UNPROFESSIONAL WORDS CAME ONLY AFTER I DECIDED TO REVOKE THE POA ON MONDAY (31 AUG).

IMG_5016.jpg

OH, I AM ALSO OPEN TO SHARE MY "UNPROFESSIONAL WORDS" IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED. He truly deserves all that. Just let me know. It's my pleasure to share.

All my points from 1 - 6 above were already written in detail in my review and on this forum thread, and I am simply repeating myself now.

You want evidence?

I have all the screenshots of all the time that each and every messages to you were posted, INCLUDING ALL SCREENSHOTS OF HOW THE TRADES LOOKED LIKE FROM FRIDAY ALL THE WAY TO MONDAY WHEN I REVOKED THE POA, AND ALSO THEREAFTER.

We will then let the people here decide who is lying.

DID YOU EVEN BOTHER TO EXPLAIN WHY MY ACCOUNT WAS ALLOWED TO RUN TILL THE TRADES WERE MORE THAN 20-30% LOSS?

NO. YOU DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE CHEEK TO AT LEAST EXPLAIN WHY YOU DISAPPEARED.

Whether the POA was delayed or not, that's not the point here. So don't come use that as your defence.

The point is YOU ABANDONED MY ACCOUNT FOR GOD KNOWS WHAT REASON, you let the account run till floating equity was $2000 (which then I revoked the POA), then now suddenly you appear and behave as if you are a saint.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION, Mr Scammer, your drawdown on my equity had went all the way down to 86.7% BEFORE I REVOKED THE POA. DID YOU KNOW THAT??????????

No, of course you wouldn't know that. Because you ran away. All I wanted to ask you was why the risk on the trades were more than 3%. That's all. It was a genuine question which I was prepared to accept the reason you were going to give me. I TRUSTED IN GOOD FAITH THAT YOU INTENTIONALLY LET THE TRADES GO ABOVE 3%, and all I wanted was to ask if you had a reason to do so.

If you had responded to me, and explained to me why you let the trades go above 3%, I would have accepted it and move on. MIND YOU, I HAD THE RIGHT TO ASK THAT QUESTION BECAUSE 3% RISK PER TRADE WAS OUR AGREEMENT.

HERE'S THE BOTTOMLINE:
YOU HAVE SCAMMED OTHER PEOPLE AS REFLECTED IN EARLIER REVIEWS AND FORUM POSTS.

YOU HAVE DONE IT MORE THAN ONCE. YOU DID IT TO ME. AND YOU WILL DO IT AGAIN. SO STOP TRYING TO SAVE YOURSELF BY PRETENDING TO BE A SAINT.

EVIDENCE ABOVE (I HAVE MORE) ALREADY SHOWS YOU ARE LYING. EVEN AT THIS POINT IN THE FORUM, YOU'RE STILL TRYING TO LIE. HAVE YOU NOT GOT ANY SHAME?

Then follow the next steps and invite them here :)

Look up 2 posts before yours and you can see the scammer ANAND from Keon Consultancy trying to save his reputation by lying even more. LOL you don't even need to invite a cheater and he will come back.

I have also rebutted with evidence in the post after that.

I'm just happy that I got back my account and congratulations to me, my account has recovered to $15,000 today (the original amount scammed by Anand).

All I'm doing now is just sit back and wait for more lies from him, and use my evidence to rebut every lie that he continues spewing.

Keon: Kenneth's existing trades were left open as per his request mentioned in the email sent by him to the broker (with cc copy to us) for revocation of POA.
We had acknowledged and agreed to revocation right after we saw the email (within a couple of hours on the very same day), which Kenneth himself agreed in the thread. The POA was revoked in timely manner by the broker. I attachedView attachment 57429 the screenshot of his email that shows the request. Kenneth was unhappy about every single losing trade ever since the beginning and he kept bickering even though we were always under drawdown/risk limit until he himself intervened to hold on to trades as well as to revoke POA (simultaneously). Our team always tried our best to respond him, we could not reply in the weekend though. I appreciate that he wrote the story of the month with details of every trade and DD, he didn't tell the story of winning trades. He, during the month, was always free to revoke the POA. When the account crossed his patience level (20% DD despite he had agreed to 30% DD), he himself decided to take over the account by revoking POA and also he himself went against our risk management by keeping the trades open/running in floating as he requested in the revocation-email. All portions of his story about analysis, commission and delay in POA revocation, etc. are false. Moreover, he abused Anand (so many unprofessional words) on WhatsApp in the weekend for no response in the weekend.

What this trash Anand is doing now, is to distort the timeline of events to his advantage, so that he can continue lying to diminish his responsibility.

So let me DISSECT his lies and I'm not afraid to do this because I have all evidence to show. I love doing this, especially I have all evidence on hand now.

1. "Kenneth's existing trades were left open as per his request mentioned in the email sent by him to the broker (with cc copy to us) for revocation of POA."

This is a lie: All my trades were CLOSED once the POA came into effect after more than 48 hours. I also don't understand why the scammer Anand is mentioning this. It is irrelevant. Whether my existing trades were left open or closed has got nothing to do with this whole thread. This thread is started to let everyone know that Anand is a scammer who disappeared and abandoned my account for days while the trades hit margin calls 4 times. (then later mysteriously appeared).

2. We had acknowledged and agreed to revocation right after we saw the email (within a couple of hours on the very same day), which Kenneth himself agreed in the thread. The POA was revoked in timely manner by the broker.

True, indeed he acknowledged after a few hours on the same day (after disappearing for 2 days and I have no control over the trades) BUT that's irrelevant. The whole issue here is him almost blowing my account and then abandoning it. The fact that this scammer is raising irrelevant points shows how desperate he is. BY THE WAY, after acknowledging and agreeing to the revocation, HE WAS STILL TRADING ON MY ACCOUNT. Then he blamed it on the fact that my account was still linked to his Master Account. I SAY BULLS***. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO DE-LINK MY ACCOUNT FROM YOURS AFTER YOU AGREED TO THE REVOCATION. STOP GIVING EXCUSES.

3. Kenneth was unhappy about every single losing trade ever since the beginning and he kept bickering even though we were always under drawdown/risk limit....."

This is a lie: As written in my lengthy review. I gave him my feedback on only 3 occassions - 7 Aug, 20 Aug, and 23 Aug (Anand, don't try to argue because I have the chat evidence). Each occasion was because the account was hit with strings of losses. Sure, the DD on the capital was still below 30%, BUT THE DD ON THE MY EQUITY ON 23 AUG WAS MORE THAN 30%!

If you have a massive drawdown on your floating equity (i.e., HUGE floating loss), does it matter if your capital is still 100%??? OF COURSE NOT!

This screenshot was captured when this Indian scammer Anand was supposedly still in charge of my account.
I took this screenshot before I decided to revoke the POA.

Look at the DD on my Equity. It was a whopping 85.26% DRAWDOWN!!!
Are you still telling me it's okay because my capital has <30% drawdown??????
UTTER RUBBISH.

1599479852346.png
Some hours after I took this screenshot, I decided to revoke the POA because my floating loss was increasing and there was no reply from the cheater. Floating loss went up to $11,000 and I still couldn't get back control of my account!

That's also when I started my "unprofessional words" against the cheater (and I'm proud of it)

4. "....until he himself intervened to hold on to trades as well as to revoke POA (simultaneously)."

This is a lie: I decided to revoke the POA because OF THE MT4 SCREENSHOT ABOVE AND THE SCUM HAS DISAPPEARED. It was as simple as that.

Hey scum Anand, stop pretending to forget that you disappeared. That's the ONLY REASON why I revoked the POA.

Furthermore, the fact that I requested from the broker to keep the trades running is irrelevant! Once I decided to revoke the POA, the account is mine and I can do whatever I want to do.

That cheater scum left me with a mess. So I had to keep the trades and see what I can do to salvage whatever is on my account. I'm glad to say that today my account balance is back to $15,000 WITH MY OWN EFFORT.

5. I appreciate that he wrote the story of the month with details of every trade and DD, he didn't tell the story of winning trades.

This is a lie: Read my 1-star review again. I explicitly mentioned the number of winning trades vs the losing trades.

AND FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST, YOUR WIN-RATE WAS 12%!!!

SO WHAT IF I MENTIONED THE WINNING TRADES?!!!! IT WAS LIKE 3 WINS AND 15 LOSSES ALL THE TIME. YOU WANT PROVE OF YOUR TRADE HISTORY????? I CAN SHOW IT!

BY THE WAY, SCUM ANAND, THE MESS THAT YOU LEFT ME WITH HIT MARGIN CALL 4 TIMES. YOU TELLING ME YOU KNOW HOW TO TRADE??????

6. When the account crossed his patience level (20% DD despite he had agreed to 30% DD), he himself decided to take over the account by revoking POA and also he himself went against our risk management by keeping the trades open/running in floating as he requested in the revocation-email.

This is a lie: READ POINT 4.

All portions of his story about analysis, commission and delay in POA revocation, etc. are false.

Well, I've already debunked every single sentence that you have mentioned.
Now that everyone can see that you don't even know how to trade, who cares about whether your analysis are true or not? It doesn't matter, cheater.

Now that everyone can see for themselves how you're still trying to lie on this forum, who cares about stupid things like analysis or commissions or delay in POA revocation?

Again, this scum conveniently "forgets" that he disappeared without a word and now says the delay in POA revocation is untrue. I have said in Point 2 that he acknowledged my revocation AFTER DISAPPEARING FOR 2 DAYS. He forgets that. LOL......hilarious.

8. Moreover, he abused Anand (so many unprofessional words) on WhatsApp in the weekend for no response in the weekend.

1599481907129.png

This is a lie: On Friday (28 August), the risk per trade went above 3%. This was against our agreement. All I wanted to do was ask if it was part of the plan to go above 3%. So I texted him VERY NICELY on THE NEXT DAY (SATURDAY, 29 AUG) and asked "Anand are you there?" Well....no reply.... So I kept quiet over the weekend AND WAITED TILL MONDAY. (You're lying that I tried to bother you over the weekend. Have you forgotten that I'm still keeping all the messages and time stamps as evidence? Don't try to lie again, cheater Anand. You can't win evidence).

ON MONDAY (31 Aug) when Asian Session was already opened, I texted him again NICELY and said "Anand are you there? I have some questions". I even asked nicely if he was intentionally giving me the silent treatment.

Now this cheater a.k.a Anand accuses me of verbal abuse on the weekend because of no response over the weekend.....LOLLLLLL..

Hey you human scum, MY VERBAL ABUSE TO YOU WAS ON A MONDAY AFTER YOU DISAPPEARED FOR A LONG TIME AND AFTER MY ACCOUNT WAS RUNNING INTO A MARGIN CALL WHEN YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE TAKING CHARGE. YOU GET IT?????

STOP ACTING AS IF YOU ARE THE VICTIM. AND YOU DESERVE EVERY WORD OF MY VERBAL ABUSE AND MORE.

By the way, use your brain before you put up email screenshots. That email shows proof of me telling the broker that you disappeared since 28 August. I seriously question your intelligence.

Attachments

• 1599478942316.png
    1599478942316.png
    64.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 1599479051119.png
    1599479051119.png
    64.5 KB · Views: 4
Then follow the next steps and invite them here :)

Next step, how do I request from FPA to have Keon Consultancy listed as a scam?

I used to ignore bad reviews about Keon Consultancy because I genuinely believed that either the clients had a personal grudge against Anand, or there's some factors that were beyond his control. Furthermore, Anand's replies are usually calm and respectful.

Oh boy, how was I wrong! Look at his replies to me now. It's also calm and respectful BUT IT'S ALL AN ACT! Now I'm the one who is victimized and it's clear to me that's how Anand continues to get more victims. This, ladies and gentlemen, is the worst kind of human being.

But I am unlike other victims. Other victims wrote 1-star reviews and then disappeared. But I am different. I will continue to let people know about this indian scammer. I will use all resources available here on FPA and other forums to let the world know about these cheaters.

His lies and my evidence-based rebuttals are there for everyone to see.

This scammer has self invited himself onto the forum to try to save his reputation. But as you can see, he tries very hard to avoid the issue at hand, which was him neglecting his duty as a Money Manager and disappearing while his client's account goes downhill.

Now he mysteriously reappears and act as if everything was fine, without even a single explanation why he did what he did.

Till now, he has never even mentioned about his disappearance or give an explanation about it. But no matter what he's going to say, he has no excuse to disappear. It's a fact that he is unethical. At the point of his disappearance, my account was suffering huge floating losses (see my MT4 screenshot). He was trying to dump his duty when things turned ugly.

The fact is very simple: He has screwed up as a Money Manager, and is an unethical one. Furthermore, he can't trade to save his life (I have trade history evidence). Less than 12% win-rate, EXCLUDING the losing trades which hit margin call 4 times.

If you look at the older reviews, you can see that he had blown many people's accounts. Why would you even trust anyone like that? I would at least respect someone if he can't trade but is upright and ethical. But Anand is simply a scammer who has no morals and ethics, and he can't trade.

From the history of reviews and other forum threads concerning his unethical ways, it is evident that he had several other victims over the years. Don't be fooled by those 5 star reviews. Those guys were lucky; when things go well, you're lucky. When crap hits the fan, he would do to you what he did to me.

As you can see from his reply and my rebuttals, he is still trying to lie, to distort facts, and to bring up red herrings to try to save his reputation. He talks about POA revocation, about how I kept giving him feedback about his trading, about my "unprofessional words" but ALL THESE ARE ARE IRRELEVANT.

The whole purpose of this thread is to let the world know about him as an unethical human being.

I am keeping all trade history, Whatsapp chat history, and email history as evidence that he is a cheater. His modus operandi has to be categorised as a scam.

What this trash Anand is doing now, is to distort the timeline of events to his advantage, so that he can continue lying to diminish his responsibility.

So let me DISSECT his lies and I'm not afraid to do this because I have all evidence to show. I love doing this, especially I have all evidence on hand now.

1. "Kenneth's existing trades were left open as per his request mentioned in the email sent by him to the broker (with cc copy to us) for revocation of POA."

This is a lie: All my trades were CLOSED once the POA came into effect after more than 48 hours. I also don't understand why the scammer Anand is mentioning this. It is irrelevant. Whether my existing trades were left open or closed has got nothing to do with this whole thread. This thread is started to let everyone know that Anand is a scammer who disappeared and abandoned my account for days while the trades hit margin calls 4 times. (then later mysteriously appeared).

2. We had acknowledged and agreed to revocation right after we saw the email (within a couple of hours on the very same day), which Kenneth himself agreed in the thread. The POA was revoked in timely manner by the broker.

True, indeed he acknowledged after a few hours on the same day (after disappearing for 2 days and I have no control over the trades) BUT that's irrelevant. The whole issue here is him almost blowing my account and then abandoning it. The fact that this scammer is raising irrelevant points shows how desperate he is. BY THE WAY, after acknowledging and agreeing to the revocation, HE WAS STILL TRADING ON MY ACCOUNT. Then he blamed it on the fact that my account was still linked to his Master Account. I SAY BULLS***. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO DE-LINK MY ACCOUNT FROM YOURS AFTER YOU AGREED TO THE REVOCATION. STOP GIVING EXCUSES.

3. Kenneth was unhappy about every single losing trade ever since the beginning and he kept bickering even though we were always under drawdown/risk limit....."

This is a lie: As written in my lengthy review. I gave him my feedback on only 3 occassions - 7 Aug, 20 Aug, and 23 Aug (Anand, don't try to argue because I have the chat evidence). Each occasion was because the account was hit with strings of losses. Sure, the DD on the capital was still below 30%, BUT THE DD ON THE MY EQUITY ON 23 AUG WAS MORE THAN 30%!

If you have a massive drawdown on your floating equity (i.e., HUGE floating loss), does it matter if your capital is still 100%??? OF COURSE NOT!

This screenshot was captured when this Indian scammer Anand was supposedly still in charge of my account.
I took this screenshot before I decided to revoke the POA.

Look at the DD on my Equity. It was a whopping 85.26% DRAWDOWN!!!
Are you still telling me it's okay because my capital has <30% drawdown??????
UTTER RUBBISH.

View attachment 57452
Some hours after I took this screenshot, I decided to revoke the POA because my floating loss was increasing and there was no reply from the cheater. Floating loss went up to $11,000 and I still couldn't get back control of my account!

That's also when I started my "unprofessional words" against the cheater (and I'm proud of it)

4. "....until he himself intervened to hold on to trades as well as to revoke POA (simultaneously)."

This is a lie: I decided to revoke the POA because OF THE MT4 SCREENSHOT ABOVE AND THE SCUM HAS DISAPPEARED. It was as simple as that.

Hey scum Anand, stop pretending to forget that you disappeared. That's the ONLY REASON why I revoked the POA.

Furthermore, the fact that I requested from the broker to keep the trades running is irrelevant! Once I decided to revoke the POA, the account is mine and I can do whatever I want to do.

That cheater scum left me with a mess. So I had to keep the trades and see what I can do to salvage whatever is on my account. I'm glad to say that today my account balance is back to $15,000 WITH MY OWN EFFORT.

5. I appreciate that he wrote the story of the month with details of every trade and DD, he didn't tell the story of winning trades.

This is a lie: Read my 1-star review again. I explicitly mentioned the number of winning trades vs the losing trades.

AND FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST, YOUR WIN-RATE WAS 12%!!!

SO WHAT IF I MENTIONED THE WINNING TRADES?!!!! IT WAS LIKE 3 WINS AND 15 LOSSES ALL THE TIME. YOU WANT PROVE OF YOUR TRADE HISTORY????? I CAN SHOW IT!

BY THE WAY, SCUM ANAND, THE MESS THAT YOU LEFT ME WITH HIT MARGIN CALL 4 TIMES. YOU TELLING ME YOU KNOW HOW TO TRADE??????

6. When the account crossed his patience level (20% DD despite he had agreed to 30% DD), he himself decided to take over the account by revoking POA and also he himself went against our risk management by keeping the trades open/running in floating as he requested in the revocation-email.

This is a lie: READ POINT 4.

All portions of his story about analysis, commission and delay in POA revocation, etc. are false.

Well, I've already debunked every single sentence that you have mentioned.
Now that everyone can see that you don't even know how to trade, who cares about whether your analysis are true or not? It doesn't matter, cheater.

Now that everyone can see for themselves how you're still trying to lie on this forum, who cares about stupid things like analysis or commissions or delay in POA revocation?

Again, this scum conveniently "forgets" that he disappeared without a word and now says the delay in POA revocation is untrue. I have said in Point 2 that he acknowledged my revocation AFTER DISAPPEARING FOR 2 DAYS. He forgets that. LOL......hilarious.

8. Moreover, he abused Anand (so many unprofessional words) on WhatsApp in the weekend for no response in the weekend.

View attachment 57454

This is a lie: On Friday (28 August), the risk per trade went above 3%. This was against our agreement. All I wanted to do was ask if it was part of the plan to go above 3%. So I texted him VERY NICELY on THE NEXT DAY (SATURDAY, 29 AUG) and asked "Anand are you there?" Well....no reply.... So I kept quiet over the weekend AND WAITED TILL MONDAY. (You're lying that I tried to bother you over the weekend. Have you forgotten that I'm still keeping all the messages and time stamps as evidence? Don't try to lie again, cheater Anand. You can't win evidence).

ON MONDAY (31 Aug) when Asian Session was already opened, I texted him again NICELY and said "Anand are you there? I have some questions". I even asked nicely if he was intentionally giving me the silent treatment.

Now this cheater a.k.a Anand accuses me of verbal abuse on the weekend because of no response over the weekend.....LOLLLLLL..

Hey you human scum, MY VERBAL ABUSE TO YOU WAS ON A MONDAY AFTER YOU DISAPPEARED FOR A LONG TIME AND AFTER MY ACCOUNT WAS RUNNING INTO A MARGIN CALL WHEN YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE TAKING CHARGE. YOU GET IT?????

STOP ACTING AS IF YOU ARE THE VICTIM. AND YOU DESERVE EVERY WORD OF MY VERBAL ABUSE AND MORE.

By the way, use your brain before you put up email screenshots. That email shows proof of me telling the broker that you disappeared since 28 August. I seriously question your intelligence.

Regarding Point 7, I have screenshot evidence that he deleted trade analyses on his page. SO HE IS LYING AGAIN.

On 27 August, he opened a NZDUSD position on my account and had an analysis of it posted on his website. He later blamed me for that trade (read 1-star review for full story).

That trade went horribly wrong, as you can see on my MT4 screenshot. Then on Monday (31 August) that analysis was deleted. He was so busy deleting analysis on 31 August that he couldn’t find time to manage my account. Maybe that’s why he abandoned my account

You want to challenge me to the truth, scum Anand? Dare me and I will show everyone a screenshot of that trade analysis which you deleted.

Oh boy I have so much more evidence at my fingertips. Just challenge me to anything and I can easily pull out evidence to show that you’re lying.

We had acknowledged and agreed to revocation right after we saw the email (within a couple of hours on the very same day), which Kenneth himself agreed in the thread. The POA was revoked in timely manner by the broker. I attached

FPA Forums Team Note: Image removed. Please edit out your client's email address before reposting it.

the screenshot of his email that shows the request. Kenneth was unhappy about every single losing trade ever since the beginning and he kept bickering even though we were always under drawdown/risk limit until he himself intervened to hold on to trades as well as to revoke POA (simultaneously). Our team always tried our best to respond him, we could not reply in the weekend though. I appreciate that he wrote the story of the month with details of every trade and DD, he didn't tell the story of winning trades. He, during the month, was always free to revoke the POA. When the account crossed his patience level (20% DD despite he had agreed to 30% DD), he himself decided to take over the account by revoking POA and also he himself went against our risk management by keeping the trades open/running in floating as he requested in the revocation-email. All portions of his story about analysis, commission and delay in POA revocation, etc. are false. Moreover, he abused Anand (so many unprofessional words) on WhatsApp in the weekend for no response in the weekend.

IMG-20200908-WA0004.jpg
Kenneth's email has been edited as per instruction of FPA.

Back