Scam at KDmarkets broker

smartdeal

Recruit
Hi everyone , be aware of a big scam site as they disguise themselves as a Forex broker called :(KDmarkets.com) :mad: :mad: :mad:
As they said they are located in UK but in fact we don't know where exactly their main office is , as they are not regulated
it's very hard to know their history where they came from.
one and half month ago they called me and insisted to open an account called managed portfolio account which I can make
10% monthly guaranteed ,they want me to deposit 10000$ but I said no , I will only try for 2500$ the first time to see if the result
will be good as they promised .
After deposit 2500$ in my trading account they sent me the account managers contact details. their platform is the worse platform in the world
nothing much you can do in that platform, 80% of the times you can't log in in your account always server error .
After 2 weeks I didn't see the result as they promised ,I sent emails to my account managers Mr Keven Werner and Philippe Bouchard request my capital
withdrawal , they never answered back till now, I tried to find other contact mode like live chat but they don't have it in their platform so I lost 2500$.
I was so frustrated and angry at myself as being stupid to deposit in unknown website without investigating their background first, now I learned my lesson well.

1. Never ever do business with any so-called financial expert or investment firm that cold calls you. A company with a quality product will not need to market its services this way. When you get a call like this, get the name of the company, then hang up. If they call back, report it here and to the fiscal regulators in your country.

2. Quite a few brokers don't pass trades onto the market. Then means when you lose money, the broker makes money. Even brokers that do pass trades onto the market are making spread markups and/or commissions on each trade. This is a conflict of interest.

3. You say they claimed to be in the UK. If so, this means you can contact the FCA, the FOS, and ActionFraud.

4. Did you deposit via credit card? If so, you may be able to get your money back. You can try contacting the fraud department at your issuing bank. Explain the whole situation and ask if a charge back is warranted.

5. The very concepts of "guaranteed returns" and "speculative trading" are not compatible. Anyone offering a guarantee of 10% per month is either deluded or is a scammer. If anyone wants to dispute this, I will need to see proof of how the guarantee works as well as investor access to a $10,000+ dollar account traded for at least 1 year at a broker under US, UK, or Swiss regulation as initial proof. I will then follow the account for at least 6 more months before reaching a final decision on whether or not to eat my words.

Just to make it clear:

NO SUCH THING GUARANTEED RETURN!!!

The only guarantee is: anyone who guarantees a return is a liar!

Hi everyone , be aware of a big scam site as they disguise themselves as a Forex broker called :(KDmarkets.com) :mad: :mad: :mad:
As they said they are located in UK but in fact we don't know where exactly their main office is , as they are not regulated
it's very hard to know their history where they came from.
one and half month ago they called me and insisted to open an account called managed portfolio account which I can make
10% monthly guaranteed ,they want me to deposit 10000$ but I said no , I will only try for 2500$ the first time to see if the result
will be good as they promised .
After deposit 2500$ in my trading account they sent me the account managers contact details. their platform is the worse platform in the world
nothing much you can do in that platform, 80% of the times you can't log in in your account always server error .
After 2 weeks I didn't see the result as they promised ,I sent emails to my account managers Mr Keven Werner and Philippe Bouchard request my capital
withdrawal , they never answered back till now, I tried to find other contact mode like live chat but they don't have it in their platform so I lost 2500$.
I was so frustrated and angry at myself as being stupid to deposit in unknown website without investigating their background first, now I learned my lesson well.

One and only suggestion for every Traders. DO NOT GO LIVE WITH ANY BROKERS BEFORE CHECKING REGULATION & REVIEWS ABOUT THEM.

Всем привет,Я вот одной вещи понять не могу то ли в России одни криворукие писатели остались которые пишут через транслит в гугле.
Скажу честно торгую в этой компании с Михаилом и вроде все нормально так что лично Я думаю что этот сайт фэиковый.Недочеты да есть в компаний но радует то что с выводом вопросов нет и у меня есть номер Михаила прямой Мы с Ним общаемся через Ватс Ап и Мну все устраивает.
Все удачи и хорошего наступающего нового года!!!))))))))))))))

Я шокирован работой брокерской компании KDMarkets.С таким еще не сталкивался.

Очень доволен работой брокерской компании KDMarkets

Wow. KD Markets itself can't be bothered to reply, but 3 happy "clients" all separately found this thread and posted their own responses in a 90 minute time span.

"mymailforearn" - My Mail For Earn. ;) So, how much did you earn to make a post about KD Markets?

I see you never do the business with KDmarkets at all that's why you defend their reputation or perhaps you are one of their staffs .
If you are an innocent , go to their website then explore to find out what can you trust this broker ?.
It's most poor designed platform and website of all brokers on earth . they don't even have a MT4 platform , they use only Sirix web platform.
you can't even find the contact method , no live chat system only send message.
when request contact they never reply . I re-quote this broker A REAL BIG SCAM you will never encounter in your life, if you don't believe me
try to open an account and deposit some fund let's see if you can withdraw it back after a few days . They never reply your emails .
Try it and let me know if you like the way they treat you as a valuable client . Good luck for KDmarkets.

Back