Scam!! Binary Auto Profits

Zippy123

Recruit
Hi, I went on this binary site called. Binary Auto Profits it is a big scam.. It says a lot about how the product works and how simple and easy it is to use. They have even said on there website that they have real trading statements which are lies. If you look at the trading statements times and dates. They are incorrect. binary auto profits has just made them up. I have contacted the company and they have not replied back yet? Has anyone purchased the software or had any dealings with Binary Auto Profits ? Is please let me know. Thanks !!

Welcome new member Zippy123,
This is a signaling software package selling for $40. I presume it is a lead-in product to a specific broker, but am unsure.
It seems you are opening a Scam Alert on a product you never bought and never tested live, correct?
As a new member you may be forgiven for misusing this forum.
If you have purchased it, and know which broker is behind it, please make us aware.
If you have opened and account and used the product, refer to your personal experience.
If you have noted incosistencies in their advertized results, please provide specific references to what you are referring.
Regards,
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

Statement

If you see the website of Binary Auto Profits, the date of the trades don't add up and also one off the trades closed before it opened. Meaning ... The information is not correct and it looks like its made up...

Welcome new member Zippy123,
This is a signaling software package selling for $40. I presume it is a lead-in product to a specific broker, but am unsure.
It seems you are opening a Scam Alert on a product you never bought and never tested live, correct?
As a new member you may be forgiven for misusing this forum.
If you have purchased it, and know which broker is behind it, please make us aware.
If you have opened and account and used the product, refer to your personal experience.
If you have noted incosistencies in their advertized results, please provide specific references to what you are referring.
Regards,
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

Zippy,

Grab some screenshots before anything gets changed. Then make a table of the trades and show which ones don't correlate to reality.

Zippy,

Grab some screenshots before anything gets changed. Then make a table of the trades and show which ones don't correlate to reality.

If you look at trades for Monday, Nov 8 2012, Look at the trade at 12:48...!!!!!!

Back