Scam broker CBMH LIMITED stole 25000 euros from me

Elyus

Recruit
Hello,

I am French and I mae a post here because I have been scammed by a Chinese broker called CBMH LIMITED through a girl I met on Facebook dating.

I was introduced to the scam by a Chinese girl named Lisa to invest in gold through the broker CBMH LTD on the MT4 platform.
She is based in Paris and wanted to help me earn more money. After a while and some suspicion, I finally injected little by little all my savings, thinking that I could withdraw whenever I want. She tricked me into acceptin an event in which I can arn 10% of the money invested, but she made it sound differently, only telling me that . I took a loan of 15.000 euros to be able to complete the scheduled event before they freeze my account.
She taught me how to buy USD cryptocurrency on Binance and then send the money to my MT4 account linked to the CBMH website.
I made several payments using Binance, for a total of roughly 25.000 euros.
Here are the phone numbers of the girl (French ones) :
- +337 53 53 98 81
- +337 58 23 83 00

I am still in contact with her, she isn't aware that I am doing this now. I was planning to get some useful information from her, do you have any idea ? I will take a screenshot of her face next time we videocall. She told me she was going to invest in future IKEA hotels in Paris and that she is living in the 13rd of Paris.

CBMH LTD asked me to pay taxes when I first tried to withdraw, corresponding to 14% of my invested money. They told me I could then withdraw without limit. I paid it with the help of the Chinese girl the 26th of July 2021, but when I tried to withdraw my money to my bank account, they refused it because they suspected that I am doing money laundering.
They justificated it by saying that my account was topped up by several people, since the girl sent me money through the platform. I explained the situation to them but they don't want to hear anything and ask to fund 20% of my invested money to unfreeze my account. Obviously they will never allow me to withdraw and all of this was planned by the girl as well.

I gathered below information about them : CBMH LIMITED
- Address CBMH LTD : 320 - 1ST AVENUE SOUTH SASKATOON, SASKATOON, SK, CANADA S7K1J5
- Telephone : +1 (204) 410-3390
- MSB registration number : M21318800 (since 2021-04-21)
- Incorporation number : 12964514 (date of incorporation : 2021-10-21, country : United Kingdom)

Bank information of the broker CBMH LTD :
- Holder name : QINGSHENG YANG
- Bank name : East West Bank
- Account number : 2161138154
- ABA : 322070381
- SWIFT CODE : EWBKUS66XXX
- Type : checking
- Address : 9300 Flair Drive 4th, Fl. El Monte. CA. 91731

Something fishy : another company is located in the same address : GGMK LTD, registered at the Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC) the 2nd of September 2020.
- MSB registration number : M20994080
- Telephone : +1 (306) 205-4009
- Incorporation number : 222742 (2020-08-18, country : Seychelles)

I just reported the scam to my bank, but also Canadian and English anti-fraud structures.

I can't reach the Chinese Consut through this address : consult@csrc.gov.cn, do you know why they are not allowing me to mail them ?

I feel so bad to have been so naive, I hope those scammers will get to jail.

You can find attached to this post some screenshots i took from my conversation with the online customer service of CBMH LTD showing that they're asking for more money from me, and from the conversation with "Lisa" tricking me into investing more and more money.

If you have any suggestion, please discuss it with me on this post.

Thank you

Attachments

• introduction CBMH.jpg
    introduction CBMH.jpg
    490.6 KB · Views: 40
  • money laundering.jpg
    money laundering.jpg
    609.4 KB · Views: 37
  • money laundering2.jpg
    money laundering2.jpg
    604.7 KB · Views: 34
  • prooth1 - WIthdrawal issue CBMH.jpg
    prooth1 - WIthdrawal issue CBMH.jpg
    368.1 KB · Views: 30
  • prooth2 -WIthdrawal issue CBMH.jpg
    prooth2 -WIthdrawal issue CBMH.jpg
    413.3 KB · Views: 32
  • prooth3 - WIthdrawal issue CBMH.jpg
    prooth3 - WIthdrawal issue CBMH.jpg
    495 KB · Views: 31
  • scheduled event.jpg
    scheduled event.jpg
    586.8 KB · Views: 35
  • scheduled event_introduction.jpg
    scheduled event_introduction.jpg
    409.8 KB · Views: 36
Hello,

I am French and I mae a post here because I have been scammed by a Chinese broker called CBMH LIMITED through a girl I met on Facebook dating.

I was introduced to the scam by a Chinese girl named Lisa to invest in gold through the broker CBMH LTD on the MT4 platform.
She is based in Paris and wanted to help me earn more money. After a while and some suspicion, I finally injected little by little all my savings, thinking that I could withdraw whenever I want. She tricked me into acceptin an event in which I can arn 10% of the money invested, but she made it sound differently, only telling me that . I took a loan of 15.000 euros to be able to complete the scheduled event before they freeze my account.
She taught me how to buy USD cryptocurrency on Binance and then send the money to my MT4 account linked to the CBMH website.
- +337 53 53 98 81
- +337 58 23 83 00

I am still in contact with her, she isn't aware that I am doing this now. I was planning to get some useful information from her, do you have any idea ? I will take a screenshot of her face next time we videocall. She told me she was going to invest in future IKEA hotels in Paris and that she is living in the 13rd of Paris.

CBMH LTD asked me to pay taxes when I first tried to withdraw, corresponding to 14% of my invested money. They told me I could then withdraw without limit. I paid it with the help of the Chinese girl the 26th of July 2021, but when I tried to withdraw my money to my bank account, they refused it because they suspected that I am doing money laundering.
They justificated it by saying that my account was topped up by several people, since the girl sent me money through the platform. I explained the situation to them but they don't want to hear anything and ask to fund 20% of my invested money to unfreeze my account. Obviously they will never allow me to withdraw and all of this was planned by the girl as well.

- Address CBMH LTD : 320 - 1ST AVENUE SOUTH SASKATOON, SASKATOON, SK, CANADA S7K1J5
- Incorporation number : 12964514 (date of incorporation : 2021-10-21, country : United Kingdom)

Something fishy : another company is located in the same address : GGMK LTD, registered at the Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC) the 2nd of September 2020.

I just reported the scam to my bank, but also Canadian and English anti-fraud structures.

I can't reach the Chinese Consut through this address : consult@csrc.gov.cn, do you know why they are not allowing me to mail them ?

You can find attached to this post some screenshots i took from my conversation with the online customer service of CBMH LTD showing that they're asking for more money from me, and from the conversation with "Lisa" tricking me into investing more and more money.

Thank you
You are not a first mate, check this thread https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/cbmh-company-limited-likely-scam.70223/ and follow the below steps as well.

Let's start with adding your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/19044/Cbmhmarket.com and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Sorry @Elyus, that this is happening to you and you lost a big chunk of money. There are a lot of victims here trying to get these people but the true is that is really hard because these scammers is everywhere and work undetected. I know you are trying really hard to get the money back but beware of recovery room scams. They also make a lot of promises that they can get the money back to you but 99.9% they are not going to.

CBMH Limited is a fake company setup purposely to steal money like any other of other companies. Good luck in playing with fake "Lisa"

I am very sorry you got scammed. I also got scammed, read my thread here:
Good job with the documentation. Very good. What you also should try to do is record your discussions. Try to have her explain why you could not withdraw the money. Tax and money laundring etc.

Hello,

- +337 53 53 98 81
- +337 58 23 83 00

Thank you
Sorry for your loss and below are more details about these scammers. The official name of this fake company is Cbmh Company limited and they got their white label license for Meta Trader from Billionext. Metaquotes, the company that owns MetaTrader, is also liable for your loss. How can Meta Quotes allow Billionext to license Meta Trader and then turn around and sell white labels to scam brokers like CBMH. Meta Quotes makes a lot of money off of scam brokers and does nothing to stop this from happening. Don't pay CBMH another dollar and keep your scammers going as long as you can to collect more information.

1627782951171.png

1627782975893.png

1627783082344.png

Hello,

- +337 53 53 98 81
- +337 58 23 83 00

Thank you
Salut Elyus,

Je suis désolé d'apprendre ce qui t'es arrivé. Il m'est arrivé la même chose avec exactement la même personne "Lisa". Elle m'a aussi présenté le même broker "cbmh" qui m'a volé 13 000 euros. J'ai utilisé Alipay pour transférer 9100 euros sur le compte de "cbmh" qui m'a donné un contact qui était soit disant un représentant de l'équipe sales de cbmh. Après avoir découvert le pot aux roses au sujet de cette anarque j'ai essayé de faire croire à Lisa et son broker que j'allais investir d'avantage en faisant un crédit de 30 000 euros, mais que je souhaitais retirer une partie de mes fonds afin de vérifier la crédibilité de ce Broker (et l'honnêteté de ce broker). Lisa m'a alors proposé de payer une partie des "taxes" après avoir découvert qu'ils souhaitaient une nouvelle fois me faire payer "quelque chose" en plus pour simplement retirer mes fonds. Je leur ai dit qu'ils n'avaient qu'à déduire les taxes du total plutôt que de me demander de payer de nouveau ( heureusement pour moi je savais déjà que c'était une arnaque je n'étais donc pas disposé à payer d'avantage). J'ai donc tenté de demander à Lisa de payer les taxes (5000 dollars) afin de m'aider à retirer mes fonds pour valider ma future demande de crédit que je devais prétendument investir vers cbmh (en lui disant que je n'avais pas assez d'argent sur mon compte). Lisa m'a dit qu'elle pouvait payer une partie mais à soudainement refusé de payer la totalité (elle m'avait proposé de d'investir pour moi 10 000 dollars quand il s'agissait de me convaincre de faire un crédit vers cbmh, mais là 5000 dollars à offrir sans contrepartie de ma part ça lui était impossible!). Bref m'a tentative de retrait d'une partie de mes gains s'est avérée infructueuse, je n'ai pas revu mon argent, je suis comme toi triste, en colère et honteux de m'être fait avoir aussi bêtement.
J'ai cru comprendre que tu étais sur Paris, je vis aussi à Paris et je voulais savoir si tu accepterais de me rencontrer afin qu'on discute de ce qui nous ai arrivé. Pour ma part je n'ai pas encore porté plainte (car j'ai honte et je me demande bien si ça aura un impact positif) mais je me dit qu'on serait plus fort ensemble. J'ai le nom complet du contact vers lequel j'ai envoyé mon argent sur Alipay, il est basé en Chine, au Sichuan à Chengdu. Peut être que le fait de porter plainte pourrait aboutir à une détention prochaine de ces salauds.

Je te laisse mon adresse mail si tu souhaites qu'on échange à ce sujet: "REMOVED".

FPA Forums Team Note: Publicly posting your email address is a fast way to meet dozens of recovery room scammers. Check your inbox for a message from FPA Admin Bot for more details.

J'envisage de porter plainte officiellement, si ce n'est pas déjà fait de ton côté on pourrait y aller ensemble (bien sur tu peux aussi refuser).

J'espère que ces escrocs paieront pour leurs crimes avec notre amie Lisa.

There is an active investigation of this scam by the Australian Federal Police. If you are a victim from Australia, please see the thread below for more details.

Back