SCAM BROKER MOGA INTERNATIONAL LTD!! STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS!!!!

Rickylk684

Recruit
Hello all forex traders, i have been scammed by Moga International Group Pty Ltd (ACN 620 723 757), holds an Australian financial services licence (AFSL No. 501156) www.mogafx.com. they are a SCAM FOREX BROKER, they dont pay rebates to ib's, neither they send my funds back, i have put $15,000 USD with them i made $1200 profits and they dont want to send me my money back, they are forcing me to stay and eep trading, and they even told me to bring them more clients, dont send any money to this clowns, if you fund your account you will never see your money back ever again. My account manager namaed Gabriel are telling me they wont send me my money and i need to keep trading there, i stopped trading because i saw some mal practices, definetely i would not recommend this broker to anyone, be aware of these scammers. All they want is your money and you will never see it back, all they do they send you messages on my portal saying its in process, this is all bull**** from them its been over 1 month and nothing, their livechat is worthless, they keep saying contact your account manager. I hope they get fined by the ASIC... really bad experience with them!! COMPLETELY SCAM BROKER.

As you can see in the attached communications via their portal and whatsapp they keep saying they want to help me making me more money when they cant even send my funds back. COMPELTELY SCAMMERS....... STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS!!! EVEN THEIR FUND MANAGER SOME AUSTRALIAN GUYS NAME WPAT, THE BROKER WITHDREW THEIR FEES FROM MY ACCOUNT BUT NEVER SENT MY FUNDS BACK....

WHAT A CROOKED BROKER!!!! I HOPE THEY GET SHUT DOWN!

Attachments

• scam email.JPG
    scam email.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 21
  • InkedMoga2_LI.jpg
    InkedMoga2_LI.jpg
    625.5 KB · Views: 21
  • SCREENSHOOT.JPG
    SCREENSHOOT.JPG
    157.1 KB · Views: 19
  • MOGA RESPONSE.JPG
    MOGA RESPONSE.JPG
    220.1 KB · Views: 18
  • whatsapp.JPG
    whatsapp.JPG
    140.2 KB · Views: 18
  • moga whatsap1.JPG
    moga whatsap1.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 16
  • mt4 moga.PNG
    mt4 moga.PNG
    298.6 KB · Views: 12
  • profit share moga.PNG
    profit share moga.PNG
    377.1 KB · Views: 20
Hello all forex traders, i have been scammed by Moga International Group Pty Ltd (ACN 620 723 757), holds an Australian financial services licence (AFSL No. 501156) www.mogafx.com. they are a SCAM FOREX BROKER, they dont pay rebates to ib's, neither they send my funds back, i have put $15,000 USD with them i made $1200 profits and they dont want to send me my money back, they are forcing me to stay and eep trading, and they even told me to bring them more clients, dont send any money to this clowns, if you fund your account you will never see your money back ever again. My account manager namaed Gabriel are telling me they wont send me my money and i need to keep trading there, i stopped trading because i saw some mal practices, definetely i would not recommend this broker to anyone, be aware of these scammers. All they want is your money and you will never see it back, all they do they send you messages on my portal saying its in process, this is all bull**** from them its been over 1 month and nothing, their livechat is worthless, they keep saying contact your account manager. I hope they get fined by the ASIC... really bad experience with them!! COMPLETELY SCAM BROKER.

As you can see in the attached communications via their portal and whatsapp they keep saying they want to help me making me more money when they cant even send my funds back. COMPELTELY SCAMMERS....... STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS!!! EVEN THEIR FUND MANAGER SOME AUSTRALIAN GUYS NAME WPAT, THE BROKER WITHDREW THEIR FEES FROM MY ACCOUNT BUT NEVER SENT MY FUNDS BACK....

WHAT A CROOKED BROKER!!!! I HOPE THEY GET SHUT DOWN!
The website address, please?

Stay away from these crooks!! i hope ASIC banned them for stealing money from innocent clients..
Moga International Ltd.. www.mogafx.com BIG SCAMMER!!!! NEVER SEND THEM ANY MONEY, YOU WILL NEVER SEE IT BACK

Back