Scam broker Trade12

DoomedUser

Recruit
I’ve read previous reviews and could not resist from another one. I have been trading for more than 4 years (with other brokers) and only recently I become successful with it. Tried with Trade12 (what a fool) and instantly I’ve merged about $ 900. I did not find pluses cause signals that they gave were lost in 70% of cases. They promised trading consultations for me (or recommendations), a "personal expert". Once I asked for recommendations and then this EXPERT asked me to add extra $ 5000 for my account/ And only after that I can receive recommendations from him. Ihaven’treceivedmymoneyyet. Trade12 is scam.

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
I’ve read previous reviews and could not resist from another one. I have been trading for more than 4 years (with other brokers) and only recently I become successful with it. Tried with Trade12 (what a fool) and instantly I’ve merged about $ 900. I did not find pluses cause signals that they gave were lost in 70% of cases. They promised trading consultations for me (or recommendations), a "personal expert". Once I asked for recommendations and then this EXPERT asked me to add extra $ 5000 for my account/ And only after that I can receive recommendations from him. Ihaven’treceivedmymoneyyet. Trade12 is scam.
When were you decided to have an account with trade12?