Abandoned - Scam broker Tradersway

It was not the first time they scammed, so people should be aware. Do not trust Tradersway, find a real broker.

Last edited:
@FxMaster @TradersWay
10A1D94E-FD56-4317-8E08-7216265B2B6A.jpeg

Client submitted a $9,900 withdrawal request on August 17 but had a negative balance on another account, so it was declined with the following reason provided: "You should refill negative accounts". The client then moved his money over into the other account and covered the negative balance, but then resumed trading thereafter instead of placing another withdrawal request.

On August 20, the client then emailed us asking for the IP addresses of all trades that were placed on his account. He informed us he had a fund manager on his end managing/trading his account. He said he was going to bring the information to the police which is the correct thing to do.
simple question to you whats your trader biggest withdrawal using your broker ??

Stay away from Tradersway, they won’t let you withdraw a penny. Find a real broker rather than a scammer.
Cleve, they've refuted your story and you've got no evidence to the contrary?
Can you refute their claims?

Client submitted a $9,900 withdrawal request on August 17 but had a negative balance on another account, so it was declined with the following reason provided: "You should refill negative accounts". The client then moved his money over into the other account and covered the negative balance, but then resumed trading thereafter instead of placing another withdrawal request.

On August 20, the client then emailed us asking for the IP addresses of all trades that were placed on his account. He informed us he had a fund manager on his end managing/trading his account. He said he was going to bring the information to the police which is the correct thing to do.
I'm confused @TradersWay , are you saying that the account manager stole his money effectively?

Cleve, they've refuted your story and you've got no evidence to the contrary?
Can you refute their claims?
The evidence is my money has gone without a penny left. Or you could just use search function to see this happened again and again on Tradersway. I have already posted the details of those orders which made me lose all of my money. Obviously I would be the last one who placed them.

Last edited:
I'm confused @TradersWay , are you saying that the account manager stole his money effectively?
Hello friend, Tradersway will not admit they play these dirty tricks. You could easily understand that. When I found my account was wiped off, I sent an email to Tradersway to inform them I was scammed, instead of asking me for more details they just said they had nothing to do with the fraud. Obviously they knew what happened, because the fake manager worked with Tradersway or was from them. How could it be possible they know nothing? Only they know where my money is just like the bank knows all of the transactions in your bank account. So my friend, if you are looking for a broker just stay away from Tradersway.

Back