Abandoned - Scam broker Tradersway

Hello friend, Tradersway will not admit they play these dirty tricks. You could easily understand that. When I found my account was wiped off, I sent an email to Tradersway to inform them I was scammed, instead of asking me for more details they just said they had nothing to do with the fraud. Obviously they knew what happened, because the fake manager worked with Tradersway or was from them. How could it be possible they know nothing? Only they know where my money is just like the bank knows all of the transactions in your bank account. So my friend, if you are looking for a broker just stay away from Tradersway.
If you will not get the reply from a broker then invite them to this thread, here is the tutorial Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread.

Hello all,

We suggest for the original poster to paste his email he sent to us on August 19th. We will post a direct quote of the first three sentences here as the client is charging us with being a scam in a public space.

______________________________________________________________________________________
----- Original Message -----
To: Helpdesk
Sent: 2020.08.19 19:08
Subject: [No subject]

I experienced a fraud situation in my account [Account Number Removed]. I worked with a huge fund manager of this account. And they did a series of trading activities without any of my permission and lost all the money in the account.
______________________________________________________________________________________

There were a few more sentences here where the client asked us for the IP addresses of the traders so he could bring to police. We very quickly sent every single IP that ever accessed the account as we mentioned in our first post in this thread. The correct course of action for a case of this nature is to do exactly what the client initially was doing -- to gather information and bring to authorities. Going online trying to blame us thereafter, especially when he said he gave someone else his passwords (by virtue of having someone manage his account) does not help to resolve his problem. Perhaps thinking we will pay him off to avoid a public relations issue is his goal while we will not simply pay someone money in order to avoid it. In every thread when necessary on this website we respond numerous times with what happened - nothing more.

We responded the same day he sent this email with the following --

"Good day,

We have the list of IP addresses for you that have logged into your trading account [Account Number Removed] at any point. Note that these are all iPhone and Android devices that had signed in, so if they were accessed from cellular data then the IPs are likely shared with other people in those cities. It is possible that they used a personal WiFi connection at some point which would be helpful to you. You can check the IPs and see which ones will be useful to bring to law enforcement.

Unfortunately there is no insurance or anything. If someone provides a password to someone else for trading then it is between the account holder and that other person to ensure that the trading activity is done correctly and as promised."

[At the bottom of the email is a list of IP addresses that we did not include here]

Now based on this thread, because he was scammed by some third party, the client is trying to claim that we are somehow connected with this other person. We are not and do not know the person you mentioned in your first post. You signed up yourself, provided your information and deposited funds. Whoever you provide your credentials to is your business. We do not know the circumstances by which you met this person or these people

Client's trades were NOT placed by us as claimed in this thread. That is objectively false. All trades originated from the IP addresses we provided to the client. We cannot paste IP addresses here of other people. Even if the client provided his credentials to any third party for trading, which we never recommend, the owner of the account is still fully responsible for all trading activity that occurs and cannot blame us for it.

Client withdrew the small amount of remaining funds a couple of weeks ago (a week prior to beginning this thread) and no further activity has occurred since then.

Please post a copy of your full trading statement so a full picture can be seen by everyone. You or some money manager you found traded in a high risk way and eventually luck ran out. Also copy your initial email you sent to us on August 19th (the one to which we sent the above response). You did not respond to us any further as this issue must be resolved on your end between you, the money manager and any relevant authorities. All we can do is provide information you request like we done previously.

Last edited:
I'm confused @TradersWay , are you saying that the account manager stole his money effectively?

No, but the money manager seems to have lost most of the client's money during trading activity and then ran away. We do not know the details of any agreements between the client and this other person.

We do not employ money managers and do not even offer PAMM/MAM. We used to have PAMM around 4 years ago but grew tired of managers losing client's money and causing problems. Our business interest is simply to provide a platform for clients to trade, preferably themselves. If they make some private arrangement on their own side that is their business but we will not facilitate it in any way. Money manager setups usually cause more problems than good.

@TradersWay
Again
C025E6A6-D873-416E-AB99-51A91464392C.png
And again, I have NEVER shared the credentials with ANYBODY. It was my husband sent the email to ask for IPs not ME. Because IPs are nothing to me, they can be faked. It’s a common sense. Maybe my husband was stupid but I am not. At this point, I don’t believe any luck, bad luck or risk about those trades. No matter profits or losses can easily be manipulated by the broker. That’s why the trades I made at the very beginning got big profits. It was just a bait to have me invested more money in. Otherwise nobody knew my withdrawal except the broker, why those orders which made me lost all the money were placed after the withdrawal? Because only the broker didn’t want me to withdraw.
I have already lost all the money I had and my younger daughter is only 4 months old. If you still have a slice of humanity, just give me my money back.

We will not be getting involved in your marital issues between you and your husband. Sounds to us like he either lost the money himself or had someone trading on his behalf who lost the money, and he does not want to admit it to you because he knows you will be mad at him.

The fact of the matter remains, all trades placed on the account are the responsibility of the account holder. None of them came from our end and everything was handled properly from our side. You need to get your house in order and stop wasting our time.

We will not be getting involved in your marital issues between you and your husband. Sounds to us like he either lost the money himself or had someone trading on his behalf who lost the money, and he does not want to admit it to you because he knows you will be mad at him.

The fact of the matter remains, all trades placed on the account are the responsibility of the account holder. None of them came from our end and everything was handled properly from our side. You need to get your house in order and stop wasting our time.
I will never be mad at him, I know what exactly is going on. You stole my money and you don’t want to return it back. I don’t care whoever placed those orders, you have admitted my money went to your pocket. It’s you who is wasting everybody’s time. I don’t need you to blame my husband, what you need to do is do something right and give my money back. What you need to do is keep a investor’s account safe rather than steal money from them.

The evidence is my money has gone without a penny left. Or you could just use search function to see this happened again and again on Tradersway. I have already posted the details of those orders which made me lose all of my money. Obviously I would be the last one who placed them.
But it looks as though you were the one who caused this?
You had a dodgy account manager, that you picked - not them?

I'm confused how you think you can attribute this to TradersWay - when it appears to just be the unlucky fact that you picked a bad account manager?

But it looks as though you were the one who caused this?
You had a dodgy account manager, that you picked - not them?

I'm confused how you think you can attribute this to TradersWay - when it appears to just be the unlucky fact that you picked a bad account manager?
Hello friend, please check the previous replies. Thanks.

I have a question here for both (You can also take it as a suggestion)
@TradersWay If possible publicly share the IPs used to trade the account around the time the disputed trades were placed.

@Cleve Do you have any info on where this so-called account manager was located?

Back