Scam Broker - Watch Out

dontheroof

Recruit
I'm new to this FPA site and I joined up really to warn others of a scam broker UB4Trade.com
They took my £250 deposit the account grew to £600 in a couple of weeks so I tried to withdraw my funds and they closed my account. Now I can't get any of this money back. I emailed countless times and sent a registered letter to their head office in Leeds in the UK and the post office sent the letter back to me with as note saying 'Gone Away'
Well I hope they have gone away, preferably under lock and key at Her Majesty's Pleasure.

WEBTRADE.ONLINE and INVEST.COM are same company and regulated as it is written but in real life they fool you big time
very bad service and theit bonous is not real..and once you ask for refund here comes the deadech..my experiance.
I Am dailytrader and had trades open on the system i had 6000 balance and equity 8000
THe 2000 was bonous suddnly When the market was going against my trades and my eye was on the equity incase i need to add or deposit more money to keep my trades open,they closed my 7 trades automaticly because it was coming close to the bonous,in this casa i had no chance to add more money.you can understand Thatcher the bonous is nothing here,i stoped my self the last
Open trade befores the system close it,i contacted the acount manager and he thought this was very strange and tjat he Will fix it and come back to me and should consider my trades going...
One week gone and i am trying to contact them in all the way they have..3 weeks later he comes back and says sorry will call me back and consider my trades still going (Adam deep his name an
Gerhardt Tramm)
Now it is over a month since last contact with them and they totaly ignore me and stay hanging there...

Back