scam broker

mkdakroub

Recruit
dear mr felix
i will appreciate you for all the services you made for the traders, i think every one has a littel story about brokers , i was a stocks trader and the broker i was working with it cancelled profit trade making by me , under many unaccebteble reason .than i close my accoumt with them .in forex i have a bad experience not with brokers but with a managed funds compagnie ( cashmonsterz), i bellieved them and theire performance . in fact they are liar and scamed . they loose my account in 3 days( about 5000$) and theire performance appear in the same periode they ae winning :confused:

Felix,

I was actually in the refco scandal. They told everyone that we were fine and it wouldn't effect the currency part of thier company. Only to wake up one morning and find they had filed. What was worse than that was they told us to keep trading and that they were going to sell the currency portion and once the deal was done they would transfer us to a new broker in full. I started that account with $20,000 and built it up for over a year. I just finally got a check for $4000. It scares me because these brokers can do what ever the hell they want and it doesn't seem like anyone can do much about it. I would like to hear your ideas on how to stop this bull****. Also have you guys ever considered putting together a brokerage of your own? With 10,000 plus traders it seems like you would have a decent client list. Also i'm just getting ready to start a new account and i was thinking about taking your suggestion about MB Trading. Have you heard any scam rumors about them? I cant afford to have another broker screw me.

Dustin

Back