Scam Brokers - CF Markets - Clearing Falcon Group

Is Metatrader that irresponsible?
Metatrader has a user disclosure, like any software company, that you agree to when you download and use their platform. Below are all of the companies being ran by these same scammers.

Yunma Tianlong - company they claim is at the top of the food chain
Clearing Falcon
Kinghts
Business Choice Partners Group
GPI Markets
Allbright Financial FX
ETHBTCFOREX
Valley Tech Spec

Last edited:
Ok. I get there are disclaimers but surely Metatrader have the ability to block the use or disarm the use of their software for rogue traders?

Sorry, I mean rogue brokers that use Metatrader platform for illegal purposes, surely Metatrader have a way to shut that user down???

Ok. I get there are disclaimers but surely Metatrader have the ability to block the use or disarm the use of their software for rogue traders?
You would have to go down this path with Metatrader. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of threads on FPA and others have also mentioned this. I am not aware of any success but also have not seen a thread where someone got a response from MT (i.e. it could be on here but I have not personally seen it).

That is crazy, MT is abrilliant software with an incredibly good reputation, one would think they would interject or become involved to help close down these illegal, thieving brokers???? Or at least block their use of the MT platform.

That is crazy, MT is abrilliant software with an incredibly good reputation, one would think they would interject or become involved to help close down these illegal, thieving brokers???? Or at least block their use of the MT platform.
What is your total loss with CF?

Luckily not much as I was very weary and sceptical right from the outset. But my concern is for those poor, desperate unsuspecting people that could be taken for everything. I went into this suspecting it might be a scam but I just had to take the ride to see where it took me.

Luckily not much as I was very weary and sceptical right from the outset. But my concern is for those poor, desperate unsuspecting people that could be taken for everything. I went into this suspecting it might be a scam but I just had to take the ride to see where it took me.
Please post an update here once you contact MT and get a response from them. It will be appreciated by many to see how they answer your questions regarding allowing these scams to be committed using their platform.

My first warning was when I had 2 different MT5 platforms open at the same time and I was told by my beautiful mentor to buy gold up and I made a profit on the CF platform whereas on the other platform, and on Google, gold was actually going down at that precise time so how could I possibly have made a profit?
Second warning was the mentor told me she could not help me trade any more unless I deposited sufficient additional funds to buy 3 lots of gold.
Third and final warning was I was told by the WhatsApp Customer Service person that I could not withdraw my trading profits until I pay trading taxes into a private account before my funds would be released.
Needless to say, I did not buy extra lots of gold and I did not pay their taxes so I traded all my initial deposit and gains down close to a $0 balance.
Now here I am...a bit broker and a bit wiser...lol

Back