Scam by GlobalProTrader

Caissa1

Recruit
GlobalProTrader has no impressum and the Adress in Luxemburg is a fake. No company with this name is known there. They still act on the crypto marcet though they closed their internetadress www.globalprotrader.org. I traded with them with metatrader 4 and the broker convinced me very tricky and with psycological pressure to invest more and more money. It is incredible how they influence you successfully. At the end I lost over 250000 €. For withdrawl of my
money they demanded 15 % of total account befor payout. You get to know this only now. Then they demand a security amount of annother 13 % to send to blockchain.com. They only tell you this just before promised payout as fix condition, they have one condition after the other, so they don’t have to payout. Until now I don’t got my money and I will never get. Please help me to warn the world about this criminal network.... my brokers name was mark still, if this name is even existing.
They use different Phonenumbers from several countries (Austria, GB, Sweden) or Mobil numbers with whatapp. N

GlobalProTrader has no impressum and the Adress in Luxemburg is a fake. No company with this name is known there. They still act on the crypto marcet though they closed their internetadress www.globalprotrader.org. I traded with them with metatrader 4 and the broker convinced me very tricky and with psycological pressure to invest more and more money. It is incredible how they influence you successfully. At the end I lost over 250000 €. For withdrawl of my
money they demanded 15 % of total account befor payout. You get to know this only now. Then they demand a security amount of annother 13 % to send to blockchain.com. They only tell you this just before promised payout as fix condition, they have one condition after the other, so they don’t have to payout. Until now I don’t got my money and I will never get. Please help me to warn the world about this criminal network.... my brokers name was mark still, if this name is even existing.
They use different Phonenumbers from several countries (Austria, GB, Sweden) or Mobil numbers with whatapp. N
FCA already released warning here https://www.fca.org.uk/news/warnings/global-pro-trader

At the end I lost over 250000 €. For withdrawl of my
money they demanded 15 % of total account befor payoumbers with whatapp.

That is a huggee amount! so sorry that you went trough this
How and when did you deposited with them?

Back