Scam by Marketsdl

Bilal al ali

Recruit
I'm Bilal Ali. From Lebanon, I have defrauded Marketsdl company and sent the $ 17,500, and when I asked them to send to the profit they started running away, and they told me they had entered in a 3-month long deal, and they told me if I wanted to come out of the deal, you send 20 percent of the value of the amount now, did not send the money, there are conversations in Arabic between me and them that you want to send it to you, and I'm not the only one, there is me 20 people from my friends all swindled them in the same way that my phone number if you want more details and wish to have a person who speaks with me speak Arabic 0096170395559
And this their website www.marketsdl.com

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 1
I'm Bilal Ali. From Lebanon, I have defrauded Marketsdl company and sent the $ 17,500, and when I asked them to send to the profit they started running away, and they told me they had entered in a 3-month long deal, and they told me if I wanted to come out of the deal, you send 20 percent of the value of the amount now, did not send the money, there are conversations in Arabic between me and them that you want to send it to you, and I'm not the only one, there is me 20 people from my friends all swindled them in the same way that my phone number if you want more details and wish to have a person who speaks with me speak Arabic 0096170395559
And this their website www.marketsdl.com

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

I sent them an invitation to come to your site and live chat and wait for them to respond

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 1
They are a cheater people, They took my money $8K and only promised to pay. The is Israel people, not only have marketsdl but platformsfx as a bulls***er brokerage solutions (platformsfx.com/).

the person in-charge is NEDAL BSHARA, and the wife is Nadine Bathish Bishara (Picture attached), a brother of the FOUR POLINA YOUSEF as a CEO.
Facebook for NEDAL: https://www.facebook.com/nedal.bshara
Facebook for Nadine: https://web.facebook.com/nadine.bathish
Facebook for Platformsfx: https://www.facebook.com/Platformsfx/
Facebook for Faur Polina Yousef now is privacy.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 0
Back