Scam by MHICoin - to rich chinese women

Adrian92

Private
I am looking for people who have been deceived by the website siwei9.com. I belong to them myself ... I cannot withdraw funds from this fake cryptocurrency site. I reported the case to Hong Kong police, local police and also here https://www.sfc.hk/en/ I don't know what else can be done. The chat from the siwei site, which probably lies, says that my funds currently belong to Taikang Assets and after January 28th I will be able to withdraw them but this is not true ... A friend who lives in Hong Kong cannot get there or make a call ..

What else can be done and how to act? The local police are checking the phone but doubting whether they will find out ... +852 5980 9671

I am looking for people who have been deceived by the website siwei9.com. I belong to them myself ... I cannot withdraw funds from this fake cryptocurrency site. I reported the case to Hong Kong police, local police and also here https://www.sfc.hk/en/ I don't know what else can be done. The chat from the siwei site, which probably lies, says that my funds currently belong to Taikang Assets and after January 28th I will be able to withdraw them but this is not true ... A friend who lives in Hong Kong cannot get there or make a call ..

What else can be done and how to act? The local police are checking the phone but doubting whether they will find out ... +852 5980 9671
This company will likely ask you to pay a tax fee, withdraw fee, administrative fee, etc. however this is a scam and you should not pay any fees to them. Below are some additional details.

The website was registered by Piaolin Huang and below is this persons contact information. The website was created on June 7, 2020 and there are two websites using the same IP (8.210.78.160) with the second website being in Mandarin only.

1611026913060.png

IP 8.210.78.160
1611027921236.png

1611027469622.png

It appears you are not the only one having issues with this company.
1611026756651.png

Last edited:
Yes, I checked this page on the internet, but there was no information, so what more can be done?

How did you transfer your money? Call your bank and work from there since you have already filed a report with the HK police
I bought USDT on Binance and transferred funds to siwei9.com using deposit adress QR (via the OMNI deposit network on binance)

Bank in such operations will not help ...
This company will likely ask you to pay a tax fee, withdraw fee, administrative fee, etc. however this is a scam and you should not pay any fees to them. Below are some additional details.

The website was registered by Piaolin Huang and below is this persons contact information. The website was created on June 7, 2020 and there are two websites using the same IP (8.210.78.160) with the second website being in Mandarin only.

View attachment 61267

IP 8.210.78.160
View attachment 61271

It appears you are not the only one having issues with this company.

Now the question is whether I should be gentle with them so that they would not suspect something or straight from the bridge? Does this page belong to them etc ...?

Now the question is whether I should be gentle with them so that they would not suspect something or straight from the bridge? Does this page belong to them etc ...?
He shared the information about that website and first of all, don't send them a single penny in the name of anything especially "FEES", You can lodge a complaint about them to the local authority as well as company located into.

Only this company doesn't have an address. Hong Kong Police only deal with Hong Kong cases. The website of the Chinese police is in Chinese and I do not know if the report can be written to them in English or do they need to be in Chinese?

These scamers have a lot fake cryptoexchenges? Don't be fool.

signal-arnaques.com/en/scam/view/306892#comment-add-success

Below, phone numbers what they use:

+852 5980 9671,
+852 6886 3557,
+852 4603 6225,
+852 6698 9012,
+852 6607 4765

I found a lot similar fake crypto exchanges what they use:

siwei9.com
codeman.site
xhz001.com
coinever.net
va301.com
mobtc.com
auxnex.com
humeiex.com
abavipclub.com
anycion.com
bucoinex.com
sumecoin.com
mesycoin.com
tmax-ad.com
ahzstore.com

If you remain calm with them, you can string them along for a while while you gather more information and figure out what to do. If you push them, they will likely block you and walk away.

Back