Scam by tinder girl name Simin (Big Uncle Limited https://biggloballtd.com/) (user.biggloballtd.com)

slam33

Recruit
Hello all,
i just want to share my story here that being scammed by this tinder girl name Simin . I met this girl on 1st April 2022 which not long ago. And im frm Malaysia and she told me she from Malaysai too. 1st i though to join tinder to meet someone just for chatting to pass tru time. 1st i was aware not to join all this forex or crpyto trading. After 2 weeks of chatting, she try to convincede to try play the forex tru MT5 and she told me 1st timer join, will free 100USD to try out. No need to deposit money 1st. And she show me how much she had earn thru this forex and said she was major on this. Beacuse of this free 100USD for 1st timer joining, i was into her trap. 1st trade manage to earn some profit and i manage to withdraw out the money whithout any problems. Then the trap come, without any preacution and i tot it was real so i deposit more money to make more profit about 30kUSD. She even borrow me some money which is not real money to my MT5 acct. She even told me that there will be tax charges. So after 2 weeks , she ask.me to withdraw all the money and she said will withdraw all hers also. And heres the problem start, when asking for withdraw, the service provider said you need pay the tax as i expected. I ask how much i need to pay and they reply 16kUSD(RM71). I was, what the fxxk, and ask them why so much? They said its the 20% of the profit. I ask why cannot deduct frm my profit and they reply , no one can touch the money in your account. So i told them i can write a letter to give them permission to deduct from my profit acct. The gave the same answer, cannot la,bla,bla...
So i told the girl, i can't withdraw because i dont have that much money to pay the tax. She suggest me to borrow frm loan, friends and event ask me to refinance the property to get the money. She said she can help me in RM10k, other need get it by myself. On second tot, i know she earn alot because she showed me before about 0.9million USD. So i ask wh don't i wait you withdraw yours 1st, then you borrow me the money and once i withdraw mine then pay you back. Frm here i know i was scam because she gave me alot reason that can't borrow , father need moneyla, her tax like 50 to 60 k USD, dont know when can withdraw out, etc. So i know i won't be able to get back this money, hopefully this helps other wont get on her trap.

The best part was, she told me where she stay and just 1 hour deive frm my place, i did send her some cakes personally. When reach her place, she said she was busy, cannot meet up. So i pass it to the guard house and ask the to pick it up when she reach home. After 2 days, the gaurd call, no one pick up, and i text and call her. And she manage to pick it up and show me phoros and videos of the same cakes that i bought for her. And from here, i was tot she was real and got into her trap. She even told me she is opening new shop on May 30th 2022 near by her house and will going to invite me over. Until now she still convinced me to borrow money to pay the tax. I know now all this is scam now until i found out this fourm. If found out early, maybe will not being scam, who knows. Anyway i will report to the authorities here. Until now, she still texting me .

Hope my story help someone to prevent frm her scam . I will attach her photos here, her line and wechat also.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220430-090035_LINE.jpg
    Screenshot_20220430-090035_LINE.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_20220409-141143_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20220409-141143_WhatsApp.jpg
    636.2 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20220404-220706_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20220404-220706_WhatsApp.jpg
    574.8 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG-20220402-WA0020.jpg
    IMG-20220402-WA0020.jpg
    310 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG-20220404-WA0027.jpg
    IMG-20220404-WA0027.jpg
    308.1 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_20220425-213805_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20220425-213805_WhatsApp.jpg
    931.4 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot_20220425-213337_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20220425-213337_WhatsApp.jpg
    878.6 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_20220425-213451_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20220425-213451_WhatsApp.jpg
    850.5 KB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot_20220425-213525_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20220425-213525_WhatsApp.jpg
    860.2 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_20220425-213310_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20220425-213310_WhatsApp.jpg
    851.2 KB · Views: 44
Here is her wechat id.
Sorry for your loss and DO NOT pay any fees or taxes to these people. You can file an IC3 with the FBI and the form is available online. What country are you from so we can further advise where else to report. These scams are called Pig Butchering and the video below explains more about how the scam works.

Hello all,
i just want to share my story here that being scammed by this tinder girl name Simin . I met this girl on 1st April 2022 which not long ago. And im frm Malaysia and she told me she from Malaysai too. 1st i though to join tinder to meet someone just for chatting to pass tru time. 1st i was aware not to join all this forex or crpyto trading. After 2 weeks of chatting, she try to convincede to try play the forex tru MT5 and she told me 1st timer join, will free 100USD to try out. No need to deposit money 1st. And she show me how much she had earn thru this forex and said she was major on this. Beacuse of this free 100USD for 1st timer joining, i was into her trap. 1st trade manage to earn some profit and i manage to withdraw out the money whithout any problems. Then the trap come, without any preacution and i tot it was real so i deposit more money to make more profit about 30kUSD. She even borrow me some money which is not real money to my MT5 acct. She even told me that there will be tax charges. So after 2 weeks , she ask.me to withdraw all the money and she said will withdraw all hers also. And heres the problem start, when asking for withdraw, the service provider said you need pay the tax as i expected. I ask how much i need to pay and they reply 16kUSD(RM71). I was, what the fxxk, and ask them why so much? They said its the 20% of the profit. I ask why cannot deduct frm my profit and they reply , no one can touch the money in your account. So i told them i can write a letter to give them permission to deduct from my profit acct. The gave the same answer, cannot la,bla,bla...
So i told the girl, i can't withdraw because i dont have that much money to pay the tax. She suggest me to borrow frm loan, friends and event ask me to refinance the property to get the money. She said she can help me in RM10k, other need get it by myself. On second tot, i know she earn alot because she showed me before about 0.9million USD. So i ask wh don't i wait you withdraw yours 1st, then you borrow me the money and once i withdraw mine then pay you back. Frm here i know i was scam because she gave me alot reason that can't borrow , father need moneyla, her tax like 50 to 60 k USD, dont know when can withdraw out, etc. So i know i won't be able to get back this money, hopefully this helps other wont get on her trap.

The best part was, she told me where she stay and just 1 hour deive frm my place, i did send her some cakes personally. When reach her place, she said she was busy, cannot meet up. So i pass it to the guard house and ask the to pick it up when she reach home. After 2 days, the gaurd call, no one pick up, and i text and call her. And she manage to pick it up and show me phoros and videos of the same cakes that i bought for her. And from here, i was tot she was real and got into her trap. She even told me she is opening new shop on May 30th 2022 near by her house and will going to invite me over. Until now she still convinced me to borrow money to pay the tax. I know now all this is scam now until i found out this fourm. If found out early, maybe will not being scam, who knows. Anyway i will report to the authorities here. Until now, she still texting me .

Hope my story help someone to prevent frm her scam . I will attach her photos here, her line and wechat also.
Did she lead you to biggloballtd.com this website?

Sorry for your loss and DO NOT pay any fees or taxes to these people. You can file an IC3 with the FBI and the form is available online. What country are you from so we can further advise where else to report. These scams are called Pig Butchering and the video below explains more about how the scam works.

Im from Malaysia, i did mention on my post. Thanks.

You should never have to deposit money to get your withdrawal, huge red flag. Sorry to hear that this happened to you. These scammers are getting smarter by the day and it isn't always easy to recognize them!

Im from Malaysia, i did mention on my post. Thanks.
Please report to the following:

1) Malaysian Securities Commissions

2) FBI via IC3

3) Police in Malaysia

4) Global Anti Scam Organization (GASO) - they have live chat and volunteers who speak Malay

Did she lead you to biggloballtd.com this website?
Sorry, actually she pass me a contact frm this site, 'Account Manager' thru WhatsApp for registration. biggloballtd.com

Here is the contact for the Account Manager.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220505-081250_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20220505-081250_WhatsApp.jpg
    363.8 KB · Views: 23
Last edited by a moderator:
If its from wikifx.cc/vi, it show 6 points but if using wikifx.com/, it only show 1 point.
Show which one is correct?

FPA Forums Team Note: The FPA has seen claims that WikiFX offers to sell improved ratings on a country-by-country basis. What you found further backs up that allegation.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-05-05 093833.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-05-05 093833.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot 2022-05-05 095745.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-05-05 095745.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 22
Back