Scam by Trade 24

Hyder Merchant

Recruit
Under the pressure of High pressure sales person Named Tony (from trade24) I opened an account for pound 500 but immediately after opening I realized that I had made a mistakes so I asked for my money back. After
a number of emails and their promise of sending money back I did not receive anything back I had a lot of arguments on phone but to no avail. Only yesterday I looked at my account and there were 25 pound missing since then I am trying to contact them but nothing seems to work. To me they look like complete fraudster.This information I am posting here for warning other members of this forum. Please be ware of these kind of scam. There may be some more.

Under the pressure of High pressure sales person Named Tony (from trade24) I opened an account for pound 500 but immediately after opening I realized that I had made a mistakes so I asked for my money back. After
a number of emails and their promise of sending money back I did not receive anything back I had a lot of arguments on phone but to no avail. Only yesterday I looked at my account and there were 25 pound missing since then I am trying to contact them but nothing seems to work. To me they look like complete fraudster.This information I am posting here for warning other members of this forum. Please be ware of these kind of scam. There may be some more.
Trade 24 already marked as a scam broker at FPA base on Traders (victims) Case and votes. You can check more details here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/9187/www.trade-24.com

Always check review about broker you are going to invest your hard earning money mate :(

How did you deposit? If by credit card, contact your issuing bank immediately and ask for the fraud or disputes department. Explain to them that the broker has your money, that you haven't traded, and the broker is refusing to provide the promised service of withdrawals. Ask about a chargeback.

Back