scam by www.mt5fxrobot.com

Tommythekid

Recruit
i purchase the ea on 16/7/17 with the price 1000 usd after they reduce the price , after the seller received the money , they will ask us for coding application after i done all the coding , i ask the seller to help me do the setting through team viewer as they have promise before , but they ask for another extra charges to help me set it , i feel unsatisfied with it and seek for refund ,,, i sent email to the seller to seek refund but they never respond back , this not the first case after i check in the review on FPA , many scam by mt5fxrobot.com

i wish can file case againts them

Last edited by a moderator:
i purchase the ea on 16/7/17 with the price 1000 usd after they reduce the price , after the seller received the money , they will ask us for coding application after i done all the coding , i ask the seller to help me do the setting through team viewer as they have promise before , but they ask for another extra charges to help me set it , i feel unsatisfied with it and seek for refund ,,, i sent email to the seller to seek refund but they never respond back , this not the first case after i check in the review on FPA , many scam by mt5fxrobot.com

i wish can file case againts them
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Back