1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SCAM BY XM .COM TRADERS

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by hope73, Oct 8, 2018.

1. hope73

hope73 Recruit

Dear sir
    my name is Johnson maotoe i am current trader to XM Trader when made a withdrawal of my profits to bank my money is still not being send to my bank account i wrote to the XM support for a complain about my money being not being deposited into my bank account till now i did not received a massage from them .COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME TO TELL THE XM TRADER BROKER TO GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK .They never gave me a withdrawal slip to show that they are excepting my withdrawal payment and my trading account is zero all my money is gone ($ 1,600-1,700 ) R25 000 on the 2nd/10/2018 ,MY XM ACC:A/C No:

2. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

Here is the link of XM Rep Chris Zacharia, go ahead and invite him to this thread. He will explain to you about this.

Anatoly M likes this.
  3. 4evermaat

4evermaat 2nd Lieutenant

Hmmm. Any follow-up from XM? Sounds like they are up to their usual tricks. Before they used to have some creative stories. But now they may just steal the deposit outright?

Damn.... But nothing new. Look at some of their other tactics:

KD2210, The Reaper of F and Anatoly M like this.
  4. SoniNew

SoniNew Private

Hi Johnson maotoe
    Im sorry to hear about your missing monies. Good that i found your story before registering with them...
    Please let us know if you have manager to get the $$$ back.

5. The Reaper of F

The Reaper of F Corporal

One thing XM had that no other brokers had is a team of IBs in each country. Their IBs are pouring out massive ads everywhere. This is why the naive uninformed clients are sucked into the endless cycle of ****ery. Now, you do know that many of the brokers including XM are just marketing propaganda.

KD2210 likes this.
: xm.com