Scam: Chinese scammers - instagram

I believe that if my first deposit had worked I would have sunk a lot more because depending on the outcome I could even sink friends and family with me.

Well, if someone understands cryptocurrency transfer and can help me, maybe I can recover my money, detail my situation and that when trying to deposit at the broker I ended up choosing a cheaper network, which according to the transfer broker may have become congested in the network and of course that's if they're telling the truth, but I imagine this could be a great organization made to deceive and steal from other people, so if it had worked, they would probably have robbed me a lot more and could even let me negative on the brokerage as I read in other posts

I believe that if my first deposit had worked I would have sunk a lot more because depending on the outcome I could even sink friends and family with me.

Well, if someone understands cryptocurrency transfer and can help me, maybe I can recover my money, detail my situation and that when trying to deposit at the broker I ended up choosing a cheaper network, which according to the transfer broker may have become congested in the network and of course that's if they're telling the truth, but I imagine this could be a great organization made to deceive and steal from other people, so if it had worked, they would probably have robbed me a lot more and could even let me negative on the brokerage as I read in other posts

If you made the transaction through crypto, that's going to be hard to retrieve it because that's the whole purpose of it. No tracing at all. So, I hope you reported this issue to the authorities and see how they can help you.

I am a victim of a 100, 000 dollars scam perpetuated by a Hongkong based lady called Alice, through a broker Eight prime global limited.

This was done to me over a period of three months putting me in debts and taking away all my life savings.

I don't know what to do with my life or where to starts.I don't know her as we only talk over whassApp after she convinced me to invest in Forex . She even convince me to leave my low paying job, borrow more money, buy usdt through binance and sent to his broker Eight global limited .

We traded in mt5 two times a week and I made a profit of ,1.6 million over three months. I look at the platforms ,MT5, and it was so real. I never doubted her so all my money was channel to this scheme.

After trading for sometimes, she convinced me to opt for a centerinary promotion of 100,000 usdt from his fake broker offered by her fake broker, Eight prime global limited with a promise of helping me to complete the activity. After opting for this, the broker told me I will not be able to withdraw any money if I did not complete the activity.

I invested 96000 dollars from borrowed money, funds from selling of all my properties and borrowings from banks and friends. However, when I wire the remaining 4000 dollars , she withdraw it to her personal wallet promising to complete her own activity before helping me. That was when I realised there was something wrong . Afterward, she keeps asking me to borrow more money to complete my activity as she has not completed hers, contrary to the promise she gave me.

I confronted the broker to allow me to withdraw, but I was instead blocked and my account suspended.

I am devastated, with no help , no money and no where to go. The banks, friends and family are after me to repay them. No one is helping , including binance, FCA, company house or bank. Beside I told a lie too the banks that I was constructing my house, as Alice instructed. I have no way to go. How could this happen to me ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-21-18-23-22-10_ee1cec40dcf6eb3919ecbfc5d87e6719.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-21-18-23-22-10_ee1cec40dcf6eb3919ecbfc5d87e6719.jpg
    285.6 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_2021-11-24-13-35-06-29_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-11-24-13-35-06-29_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    497.5 KB · Views: 16
I am a victim of a 100, 000 dollars scam perpetuated by a Hongkong based lady called Alice, through a broker Eight prime global limited.

This was done to me over a period of three months putting me in debts and taking away all my life savings.

I don't know what to do with my life or where to starts.I don't know her as we only talk over whassApp after she convinced me to invest in Forex . She even convince me to leave my low paying job, borrow more money, buy usdt through binance and sent to his broker Eight global limited .

We traded in mt5 two times a week and I made a profit of ,1.6 million over three months. I look at the platforms ,MT5, and it was so real. I never doubted her so all my money was channel to this scheme.

After trading for sometimes, she convinced me to opt for a centerinary promotion of 100,000 usdt from his fake broker offered by her fake broker, Eight prime global limited with a promise of helping me to complete the activity. After opting for this, the broker told me I will not be able to withdraw any money if I did not complete the activity.

I invested 96000 dollars from borrowed money, funds from selling of all my properties and borrowings from banks and friends. However, when I wire the remaining 4000 dollars , she withdraw it to her personal wallet promising to complete her own activity before helping me. That was when I realised there was something wrong . Afterward, she keeps asking me to borrow more money to complete my activity as she has not completed hers, contrary to the promise she gave me.

I confronted the broker to allow me to withdraw, but I was instead blocked and my account suspended.

I am devastated, with no help , no money and no where to go. The banks, friends and family are after me to repay them. No one is helping , including binance, FCA, company house or bank. Beside I told a lie too the banks that I was constructing my house, as Alice instructed. I have no way to go. How could this happen to me ?
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

I guess, stupid was you. Any Chinese or Asian per definition is a scam. You should throw a $1000 to try not $100000 browed money. You can forget about it.

If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.
I was a victim of a similar scam, the Hongkong lady here used Eight Prime Global Limited to scammed me of $129000, putting me in everlasting debt. It is a shame this is happening.

Back