• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Crypto broker Topcryptogains247 wants a bigger deposit before processing a withdrawal

I am having an issue with a company
So you thought the MD of a different fund altogether has the time to reach out to individuals and would then ask them to deposit money? Look her up and you'll see she is fighting to ensure people aren't duped by copycats pretending to be her.
I have contacted the real Kathy after this happened and she was aware of this type of fraud,
and no i did not suspect anything at that time depending on her approach and the fact that she has got trading classes online,
it is always easy to be incredibly wise afterwards when you have all pieces of the puzzle

i have learned that you should never trust a smiling cat, and it could have been worse
in the end it's just money! and i am still alive so
The video below further explains these scams and shows some of the top bosses running these scams.

Usually such company are demanding more money and they promise to pay you back but in the end you lose everything...

Back