1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SCAM!! Forex Broker Inc & Global Noble Services LLC

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Dan Herrera, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Dan Herrera

Dan Herrera Recruit

BEWARE!! DON'T PLACE YOUR MONEY WITH THIS BROKER!!!

I have an account with this broker. I have requested a withdrawal 5 weeks ago now and it still has not been processed!! I have called them several times, and every time I get the same excuse- "your withdrawal is with the accounting department, has not been processed yet" 5 WEEKS??!? It is UNHEARD OF for a wire transfer to take this long to process! At this point I don't think they have any intentions of returning my money!

Please save yourself some grief and DON"T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS SCAMMER!!

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

How and when did you deposit?

3. Dan Herrera

Dan Herrera Recruit

By wire transfer. I opened my account with them a couple of years ago. Have not done much trading, was mainly educating myself most of the time. I deposited the money when I opened the account. I opened my account with them mainly because of the bonus money they were offering to new customers. I guess now I know why they were offering those types of bonuses.

4. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

Read this thread http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/forexbrokerinc-not-withdrawing-profits.47409/ and follow the suggested steps there like invite the rep (you can find rep profile in that thread) also share your story as a review on their review page. Let me know if you need some more details about it.

5. Kforex23

Kforex23 Recruit

I also requested my withdrawal 6 weeks ago now, same excuses as you mentioned. They started telling me that my withdrawal should be processed soon. I keep calling and it doesn't seem like anything has changed.

6. friendi

friendi Recruit

when some companies are starting to delay the withdrawal, you need to be careful.