SCAM!! Forex Broker Inc & Global Noble Services LLC

Dan Herrera

Recruit
BEWARE!! DON'T PLACE YOUR MONEY WITH THIS BROKER!!!

I have an account with this broker. I have requested a withdrawal 5 weeks ago now and it still has not been processed!! I have called them several times, and every time I get the same excuse- "your withdrawal is with the accounting department, has not been processed yet" 5 WEEKS??!? It is UNHEARD OF for a wire transfer to take this long to process! At this point I don't think they have any intentions of returning my money!

Please save yourself some grief and DON"T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS SCAMMER!!

How and when did you deposit?
By wire transfer. I opened my account with them a couple of years ago. Have not done much trading, was mainly educating myself most of the time. I deposited the money when I opened the account. I opened my account with them mainly because of the bonus money they were offering to new customers. I guess now I know why they were offering those types of bonuses.

By wire transfer. I opened my account with them a couple of years ago. Have not done much trading, was mainly educating myself most of the time. I deposited the money when I opened the account. I opened my account with them mainly because of the bonus money they were offering to new customers. I guess now I know why they were offering those types of bonuses.
Read this thread https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/forexbrokerinc-not-withdrawing-profits.47409/ and follow the suggested steps there like invite the rep (you can find rep profile in that thread) also share your story as a review on their review page. Let me know if you need some more details about it.

I also requested my withdrawal 6 weeks ago now, same excuses as you mentioned. They started telling me that my withdrawal should be processed soon. I keep calling and it doesn't seem like anything has changed.

Back