1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scam Fraud

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by austin muogbo, Apr 10, 2009.

1. austin muogbo

austin muogbo Recruit

Dear FPA,
    GCI Trading manipulated my trade and when I wrote them, they went on to place a trade in my account and took all my money (over $105,000). They promise to solve the problem but has done nothing till now and it's over 6mnth.
    See details of correspondence with them.

1. MY MAIL TO GCI
    I placed a sell trade on USD/JPY with the details below:Ticket=1682
    Open Time=2008.10.08 17:40
    Type=sell
    Size=35.00
    Item=usdjpy
    Price=99.01
    S/L=0.00
    T/P=98.71
    Close Time=2008.10.09 04:34
    Price=101.41
    Commission=0.00
    Taxes=0.00
    Swap=0.00
    Profit=-82 832.07
    GCI cut me off a winning trade at a point the retracement has ended. I was cut off at 101.41 in which the highest price of the retracement was 101.48.I was watching the trade myself in which i never close and neither put stop loss due to the efficiency of the system i am using. At the time i was cut off this trade, i still haver a balance of over $22,000 in my account which can actually carry/withstand the whole retracement. Because price moved up 7pips above where i was cut off and return back to sell position in which it went below my take profit.Pls i dont know why GCI could cut me off when my $22,000 can even withstand/carry the 7pips before i was cut off the trade.Pls how do I recover my $82,832.07?Urgent Reply Needed.Austin MuogboAcct No. 1055

2. GCI RESPONSE

Monday, October 13, 2008 12:23 PM
    From: "Dealing Desk" <dealing@gcitrading.com>Add sender to Contacts To: austinmuogbo@yahoo.com

Dear Sir,

Many thanks for your message.

We reinstated the trade as that was your initial request. The error was in the closing, not the opening. Therefore, our only option is to reinstate the trade as it would have been if it was not closed.

Regards,
    Dealing Desk

3. GCI RESPONSE

Monday, October 13, 2008 2:35 PM
    From: "Dealing Desk" <dealing@gcitrading.com>Add sender to Contacts To: "austin muogbo" <austinmuogbo@yahoo.com>Dear Customer,

Thank you for your patience as we work to resolve your support ticket,
    and we apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you.

Thank you again for your cooperation, and rest assured that we are
    working diligently to find a solution to your issue.

Sincerely,
    GCI Financial Ltd.