1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scam- Fxdd.com -forex Direct Dealer Llc

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by santam710, Aug 18, 2009.

1. santam710

santam710 Recruit

REVIEWS:-

Spreads- eur vs usd - 2 when ur losing ur trades, upto 5-7 if your winning trades,

Order execution- requotes many times and decreases profit, closes instantly if you are at loss.

Very bad customer support, Sluggish accounting department they are most wortless, dosen't follow customer instructions, payment takes a long time.

Very low margin availablity
    Eg- 0.1 lot eur v usd @ 70.33$ for 1:200 leverage, which is incorrect, it should be around 63$

Accounts are frequently traded by fxdd,a nd are hacked, ur money will disappear soon.

Do not invest money here..........

2. youpick56

youpick56 Recruit

fxdd scam

THEY HOLD BACK THE PRICE ON YOU UNTIL THE TREND REVESE ON YOU CAUSEING YOUR TRADE TO LOSE .I SAT THERE USING 30 MINTUES CHART WATCH THE BARS MOVE UP MY TRADE STAYED - $10 i saw the bar went up when it got to the 8th bar on the chart the trend reversed and start to go down from the frist bar to the 8th bar i could made a small profit and got out on the 8th bar it did not happen i end up closeing the trade at -$25 in th red cause i know something was happening. i do not know how they do it but they do i lose $1000 dealing with them they control the robot to i think.i had the forex accumulatorII robot .one day it place 3 trades at the same time the trades was losing money.the the metal platform mail came in.the 3 trade close by them self losing money.i did think two much about it.then it happen a second time that when i got mad and call them up and ask why this was happen i told them i place the trades i did not tell them about the robot.they ask me were i using a Expert advisor i say yes , they the say the expert advisor close the orders. that when i took the EA of and shut it down for good i can lose my own money why i need a EA to lose my money.i invented my own system that how i found out they were holding and controling the price until the trend go against you causeing you to lose

3. clem699

clem699 Sergeant

FXDD

What is this all about?I have been demo trading on their platform for a while now and re-quotes do occur once in a while but the big one is the issue of irregular spread,trade lags till slightly profitable trades become losses.I was actually planning to open real account with them before the end of this year.Now i have to think twice about the idea.

4. fretwell

fretwell Recruit

leaving fxdd

What ever you do stay away from this dealer desk scewing SOB FXDD
    I've seen successful trades on this site by ea's get closed out at profit while my real account get closed at loss. They have ways of scewing ea's performance. You'll get profitable trades occasionally (because then they're sham would be busted) but way to often your ea's are scewed from the results on this website. Scewing example: forex hippo ea eurjpy recently came close to closing at loss on this site but actually turned around and cashed out at profit. My FXDD account, closed at loss. Scewing is the game

5. Stanislaus Arren

the good things of fxdd

requote and spread widen is usual case when market moving faster than usual. it cannot be reviewed as scam.

FXDD is strongly REGULATED. your fund is secured and safe. it has no problem on withdraw.
    What for if you have broker who allow you to do scalping, even offer 1 pip spread, never requote, But u never could withdraw your fund? you can check on all case in this scam alert folder.

One of My question is, US regulated for maximum leverage is 1:50. what about FXDD?

6. vincam

vincam Sergeant

I use FXDD, have for a while now and have had no problems. Sounds like maybe with EA's there could be a problem but I don't use them so I don't know. The spread has always been stable and as long as you are not trying to jump in on a spike I have not seen requotes. Just my experience with them.

7. Digitalis

Digitalis Recruit

Action by the NFA

Looks like slippage issues are serious with this broker.
    "December 7, Chicago - National Futures Association (NFA) has ordered FX Direct Dealer, LLC (FXDD) to either post a bond or place funds in an escrow account to ensure that the firm can meet its obligations under any restitution order that may result from a related NFA disciplinary action. The customer restitution is estimated to be $3.3 million. NFA's Business Conduct Committee (BCC) issued a Complaint against FXDD earlier this year, charging that FXDD engaged in price slippage practices that benefitted FXDD to the detriment of customers. Similar cases involving asymmetrical price slippage practices have also resulted in customer restitution."

Full info here:
    NFA takes emergency enforcement action against New York forex dealer member, FX Direct Dealer, LLC (FXDD)

: fxdd, fxdd.com