SCAM - Global Venture Financing

im also having the same problem that i cant withdraw my money, my upline claims that GVF account had been freeze, any solution?

gvf.jpg

I am one of the victim too. They (GVF) not allowed me to withdraw my funds. Sent the hotmail for the first time, they did replied me cause i forgotten to put my initial signature.

While second time email, when i emailed the right withdrawel form, no response from them.

Third time same too.

My IB also claims that GVF account has been freeze:(

Please contact me sum_yiling@hotmail.com if any of you have solution. Thanks!

Ya...has anyone filed an official report with the police or central bank?? Why do people keep complaining here and never take action? If you don't i think all of you deserved to be cheated.

Let me put it in slightly different terms.

Sometimes it takes a dozen reports before the police will decided to do something. What if you are #12 and say "Eleven others complained and the police didn't do anything. I'm not going to waste my time."? In a case like this, your inaction would be the direct cause of the scammers being able to get away with their crimes.

If you don't at least try to file a complaint with the police and the central bank, you are saying that you are ok with having your money be scammed away from you. Your inaction also says that you don't want to spend a small amount of your time to help protect other innocent people (including your family, friends, and neighbors) from these scammers.

. . . your inaction would be the direct cause of the scammers being able to get away with their crimes . . . If you don't at least try to file a complaint with the police and the central bank, you are saying that you are ok with having your money be scammed away from you.

Perhaps we are seeing a cultural difference here. I know for a fact the fear that is generated by decades of police brutality upon the hearts and minds of many innocents in this part of the world.
We, as western citizens living alike following WW-II, have come to take for granted the respect of "civil authorities". We all agree on what we expect from those who are charged with the protection of the innocent and the rules of society. These victims need special understanding; for even today, massive corruption and collusion (especially in places of high finance) place the intrepid explorer in these waters, in great danger.
AI

I'd be tempted to agree with this, but I've seen plenty of western citizens who show the same viewpoint towards why they shouldn't bother to complain. So far, I haven't seen anyone in this thread complain about having problems filing a report.

Nonetheless, let me add a small proviso to my default tirade against those who sit around in a state of self-imposed helplessness:

If you local police have an unfortunate habit of violently abusing people who file complaints, then that is a valid excuse for not complaining to them. Otherwise, get out there and start filing police reports if you've been ripped off.

And a useful piece of advice:

If you do live in an area where the police are not always the upright defenders of the law that they should be, it never hurts to try to make friends with one or more of your local police officers. That way, if you do need to file a complaint, you've got a friendly person to file it with. This sort of thing helps even in more stringently law-abiding areas, since your friendly police contact can help make sure that your report gets to the right department so that it's less likely to end up collecting dust in a filing cabinet somewhere.

Back