1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SCAM - Global Venture Financing

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by yuan86, Apr 24, 2012.

1. hamdanluv

hamdanluv Private

dont aim for the potato, aim for datuk chong ,kenny tan ,gavin chew ,ranson c,tw , sam .cuz they are the senior scammer. their robot to trade is control by them they will try to make u lose money. They act like illegal bookie. Type their name in face book some are there and some are block. they even post their luxury thing in their instagram.

2. technician86

technician86 Recruit

that chong you looking for is staying at 20th floor unit no 6 at Taragon Puteri Bintang Apartment behind Times Square...

3. jgkme

jgkme Recruit

Ns1.asiaiphub.com - Name Server Information - Who.is

ofxglobal.com CLOUD GROUP LIMITED 2012-04-30 2014-04-30 DNS
    ofxltd.com CLOUD GROUP LIMITED 2012-07-10 2014-07-10 DNS
    ofxtrader.com CLOUD GROUP LIMITED 2012-09-18 2014-09-18 DNS

For a Broker to use a public shared web hosting? does not make sense
    plus they never mentioned who are their liquidity provider or security of funds
    which is totally fishy if you ask me

on top of that their mt4 file size is over 5mb - and its version stops at 2011
    by right a real proper mt4 from reputable service provider is less than 400kb in size and will auto update + install latest version of the trading software

please beware of such so many scams going around
    I am sure your feeds are captured from another service provider and posted here

4. jgkme

jgkme Recruit

Quite a Number of forex scammers out there

last time i recalled esatraders.com

when their ea crashed and everyones cash are gone
    the whole company disappeared

#204 jgkme, Mar 19, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2013
  5. sithseo

sithseo Recruit

Same victim here

Hey, scamtohell.
    I have the same situation with you, rm8k stil waiting, may u contact me p.r.e.a.m.i.x@hotmail.com. I need some help.

6. liyaya

liyaya Recruit

be alerted. they are now active in China

Hi, can I contact you or your friend to get more information? they are now active in China and have cheated billions of money. they use the company name Broprox and website broproxltd.com, .prox4u.com. they said their company is regulated by New Zealand and even give the official registration number FSP345246, but the company was recently unregistered by New Zealand. one of my aunty was also cheated. they have reported to China government. I would like to know how can i report to Malaysia police?
    Thank you