SCAM - Global Venture Financing

Sirtalksalot,
U just try to withdraw all your money,and put in regulated forex broker, its just the method of time when too many people withdraw and they can't cover,they will tutup paip, then one cents also u can't take out. by the way who u pass the cash too?

To all Gvf member, I think Gvf will close down very soon, withdraw ASAP , the government of isle of man has sent warning to public , I found this Global Venture Financing / G.V.F Management Group Limited - Isle of Man Public Services -

And the full text:

24th April 2012
Public Warning

This notice is issued by the Financial Supervision Commission (“the Commission”) in accordance with the powers conferred upon it under Section 30 of the Financial Services Act 2008.
Global Venture Financing
G.V.F Management Group Limited

The Financial Supervision Commission has become aware of documentation sent to members of the public from the purported entity Global Venture Financing offering Foreign Exchange (Forex) dealing and investment facilities. Within the viewed documentation, the purported entity Global Venture Financing claims that it is, “.. an Isle of Man corporation organized under the laws of the Isle of Man.” This is incorrect.

The documentation also gives the impression that the purported entity Global Venture Financing is linked to the company G.V.F Management Group Limited.

The Isle of Man Government Companies Registry website details all companies incorporated in the Isle of Man. A search of companies incorporated in the Isle of Man can be conducted at Companies Registry Public View

A list of all entities licensed and regulated by the Isle of Man Financial Supervision Commission can be found on our website at Financial Supervision Commission - Financial Supervision Commission

The Commission has established no association between the above entities and any genuine Isle of Man companies.

The Commission has established no genuine links between the above entities and the Isle of Man.

Under the circumstances, the Commission would strongly urge persons considering dealing with this potentially fraudulent entity to exercise the greatest possible caution before proceeding, bearing in mind the contents of this public notice.

Under the circumstances the Commission feels that the approach that was made to the potential victim was to tempt the recipient into becoming the victim of an Advanced Fee Fraud – see explanatory notice issued by the Commission at:

“West African Fraudâ€￾ or “419 Fraudâ€￾ – Advance Fee Fraud - Financial Supervision Commission

OR

Is an attempt at gaining personal data from the recipient in order to steal their identity – see explanatory notice issued by the Commission at:

IDENTITY THEFT - Financial Supervision Commission

Also see information issued by the Isle of Man Office of the Data Protection Supervisor at:

"Your information - your responsibility" guidance for individuals updated - Isle of Man Public Services -

Any persons who are already involved in any dealings with the above entities and have concerns should contact the Enforcement Division on +44 1624 689311 or by e-mail to fsc@gov.im.

Any persons who have paid funds to the above entities should consider contacting their local Police Fraud Unit without delay.

FSC Reference: NDR/08/2011

omg, really pro scammer, creating fake agreement!
i have some news, the datuk chong that paul said full name is chong chee siong, BNM have red light on this name since last time, my fren is a manager in bank negara malaysia, i cant review my fren name here as he help me to check something, he told me that this Mr chong have transfer most of his money to singapore, and i believe he do this in case BNM WANT TO FREEZE his account in Malaysia. This con man are ready to run after hit enough.

Hey Yuan86, how do you get back your money from GVF? Can you contact me ASAP? I'm in trouble also.

Hi Yuan86, I'm also in trouble. credit get stuck. how you manage to withdraw out?

Dear CQT & yl91,

I'm sorry to hear that you both facing problem here. They paid me back due to the case I raised here. Btw, what is the problem u've faced? Maybe u both can open a thread and then open a file to complain. Please click this Forex Scam Resolution and Trader's Money Recovery

Attached necessarily supporting pictures too.

Hope your case can be settled.

Regards,
Yuan

Dear CQT & yl91,

I'm sorry to hear that you both facing problem here. They paid me back due to the case I raised here. Btw, what is the problem u've faced? Maybe u both can open a thread and then open a file to complain. Please click this Forex Scam Resolution and Trader's Money Recovery

Yuan Sifu : )

You mean you managed to withdraw all the money in the balance site and also in the credit site?

Attached necessarily supporting pictures too.

Hope your case can be settled.

Regards,
Yuan

Yuan Sifu : )

You mean you managed to withdraw all the money in the balance site and also in the credit site?

Back