SCAM - Global Venture Financing

hi all am newbie here & also in forex .. btw u all heard about trade Orbitz? under broker www.elffreedom.com.
there are almost same tactic as GFV .. i have do research about this 2 company is quite hot now days ... the master IB name almost same name as Chong Chee siong.. they claim that 1 of the share holder come out open another broker trade orbitz & this webside are create in 2011/DEC.
actually am planing to join them lucky do some research before joining ... with their fancy car education of forex really make u fall in the hole..

hi guys, i am very new here.
Omg, is GVF really a scam? They seem quite professional as they held big seminar and coaching session for us. I was invited to join them on 4th of June. Should i join them?

They are so aggressive in my hometown! All my college friends are in GVF already... I met Tan Teng Cheong, aka Kenny Tan before and he even appear in magazine. Is there other record to proof he is a scammer? I got to inform all my friend already! My friend quit his job and go full time with them....

By the way, I really interested in forex trading. What are the reputable forex company can you guy recommend to me? With low entry budget.

Last edited:
hi asokakenji,
please dont join them, and ask all your friend also to stop, their have very bad image in kl now,
i am their trader before, now i facing withdrawal problem, all my fren also having the same problem, my ib doesnt even pick up my call for 2 weeks, i even try to call the master ib, but no solution. if u want to trade forex ,go to a regulated one with no credit lock that the money goes as commission to the ib.
i've do some research, they really isnt regulated and somemore doing mlm style which dont have any mlm license. They just using gvf name to take people money.

Asokakenji,
where they will held their seminar and time?
if u wan to know whether they are legal or not, u post it here,
i ll ask BNM people, and SSM people to go and attend. Then their colour will be revealed.

all gvf or tradeorbitz mib or ib is con man, take my money and use 2 pay their luxury car.
ive been fooled by them few months ago in their seminar too, blinded by their car and their fake talk, i wouldnt let them con so easily, me and my friend will do something. U ll see CON MAN>

Friends aren't supposed to deposit money for you into forex accounts. Money needs to go directly from the trader to the broker. This sounds like a possible violation of Anti-Money Laundering laws.

For those who wants to understand the funding and withdrawal process. What Pharaoh said is right.

Indeed, the fund must be directly under the trader or the account holder's name. That is why a good broker would ask anyone for many documentations for identifying the trader or account holder to minimize money laundering act.

The personal account with broker is funded directly from the owner to the broker's bank account in any case, the withdrawal will be wired and credited to the bank as provided to the broker. The name has to be the same. No way anyone can receive your funding than a broker.

Any member who face problem with GVF/Trade Orbitz, you all can PM me I could share something to you all.

hi guys, i am very new here.
Omg, is GVF really a scam? They seem quite professional as they held big seminar and coaching session for us. I was invited to join them on 4th of June. Should i join them?

They are so aggressive in my hometown! All my college friends are in GVF already... I met Kenny Tan before and he even appear in magazine. Is there other record to proof he is a scammer? I got to inform all my friend already! My friend quit his job and go full time with them....

By the way, I really interested in forex trading. What are the reputable forex company can you guy recommend to me? With low entry budget.

I can recommend u and share something with u about tradeorbitz and gvf

Yeah, all GVF and tradeorbitz ib insist to pass cash and write cheque to them instead of to the broker, bcuz potion of the money they will take for themselves, this is what make them rich, not their trading skill.

Back