SCAM - Global Venture Financing

Ya because their are under eslfreedom management team, and they are controlling ur money

Pharaoh , typo error with the address.. the real address was
www.eslfreedom.com
Admin name Technical Contact & Billing Contact was protected.. create in Australia,
Expiration Date: 2012-08-06
Creation Date: 2011-08-06
Last Update Date: 2011-08-16

tradeorbitz.com
Admin name Technical Contact & Billing Contact was protected.. create in Australia,
Expiration Date: 2015-12-01
Creation Date: 2011-12-01
Last Update Date: 2012-04-02

globalventurefinancing.com
Expiration Date: 2012-11-23
Creation Date: 2004-11-23
Last Update Date: 2011-04-03

i not understand why they need protect all the information create the web side?

Asokakenji,
where they will held their seminar and time?
if u wan to know whether they are legal or not, u post it here,
i ll ask BNM people, and SSM people to go and attend. Then their colour will be revealed.

there you are
Date: 4th June 2012,
Venue: Mutiara Hall 4th Floor, Jalan Ipoh.

Dear CQT,

Seen you post many reply like that, do you mind to share here instead? Thanks ;)

Im just sharing what I know and understand about them. Cause Im also a victim. But I don't want to share open to public.

Hi CQT,
U can just share here, maybe your sharing can save lot of ppl's money, I also know lot bout these group of ppl, as many of my Fren been con by them before in their previous scheme.

Yes agree with Lindan. They are not trading forex. They are doing a money game!! I also ex member from GVF and Trade Orbitz but now quit and trade forex in a licensed broker.

They website can access through by Europe's Fastest Growing Provider Of Online Foreign Exchange Trading Services. If for access through globalventurefinancing dot com which require need email and password to access. Both website are same with website design suck,ugly, no online support&license ....stay away from it. Many of my friends become victim. Some trader withdraw take few weeks or months else can't even withdraw....depend on your luck. If you account make huge profit, guess what they will give you surprise message " Account Disabled". Contact they Master IB...didn't want pick up the call else just said "This is out of my limitation...blah blah" . They also keep promote show they cheque money withdraw on facebook else show those what Gucci brand, Super **** Car....etc...or on facebook everyday like stupid crazy ppl keep say " Sui sui " or " Siaw" . Many youngster didn't even know this illegal broker which "RUN" by previous 8282 geng which do MLM cheater many ppl.... Top cheater Chris Woon, Dato Chong, Nix Chan, Gavin Chew.....etc

Go below website link see how many victims has been cheated else go google type " 8282 geng". You all will give what information you need.
Geng 8282 Skim... | Facebook or

Last edited by a moderator:
Back