SCAM - Global Venture Financing

Im one of the victims =.=
I deposit Rm3200....
now cannot withdraw the money....below is the email reply by them....anyway to withdraw the money T_T
Please teach me...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear client,

We hereby would like to sincerely apologize to public and all clients for the below matter .

Our company is now under investigation by the authority resulting all transactions and activities will be inactivate temporarily. Please do not make any remittance or deposit to all our banks (stated clearly in our website) until further notice as our bank accounts are currently under frozen by the authority.

During this hard time, we urged all clients or Introducing Brokers to remain calmly and allow the management to resolve this issue with the relevant authorities. We are seeking for your kind understanding and tolerance in resolving this matter .

Please do contact us should you need further information or clarification on this matter.

Sorry for all the inconveniences caused.

Thanks,

Best regards,

Global Venture Financing Accounts Team

Im one of the victims =.=
I deposit Rm3200....
now cannot withdraw the money....below is the email reply by them . . .

Dear client,
We hereby would like to sincerely apologize to public and all clients for the below matter .
Our company is now under investigation by the authority resulting all transactions and activities will be inactivate temporarily. Please do not make any remittance or deposit to all our banks (stated clearly in our website) until further notice as our bank accounts are currently under frozen by the authority.
During this hard time, we urged all clients or Introducing Brokers to remain calmly and allow the management to resolve this issue with the relevant authorities. We are seeking for your kind understanding and tolerance in resolving this matter .
Please do contact us should you need further information or clarification on this matter.
Sorry for all the inconveniences caused.
Thanks,
Best regards,
Global Venture Financing Accounts Team

Well bibby, please invite GVF compliance department to address this thread directly.
Let's see if they wish to recover from this current assault.
AI

I doubt GVF have an actual operating office, they only hire a secretary company in London to pick up their calls.

Wow,after one months didn't log in, so many victim been cheated? Now their big head datuk chong and kennytan no longer using GVF to cheat ppl they have created lot of other website and keep on playing money games. Their office now is in Cheras F&N upstairs secret recipe. For those victim who want to compile your power to hunt them down ,please urged BNM to do something or make the issue to MCA so that their name will be in the newspaper. It's quite impossible to just call the police and ask the police to raid them bcuz I believe they are bribing them from time to time.
They even now act like gangster bcuz they have grown big and rich. Last two weeks in a club dato chong with his bodyguard just beaten some ppl. He even bring a gun with him so that ppl scare of him.

See if you can find some press contacts. There's nothing like turning on a light to make the cockroaches run and hide.

Publish the exact address of that office. If enough victims show up with protest signs, a bodyguard won't be able to do anything and it will look very interesting in the newspapers and on TV.

Lets gather all make the thing happen in big...we need go report to MCA " Chang Tian Chi" and newspaper...
Beside that, we post all those cheater picture & handphone number on Facebook and make more people alert them...like this can minimize more victim through Facebook....

Lets discuss in MSN ? ok...add me... bibby_alive@hotmail.com

pharaoh- yes have to find out their office address and put it here.
bibby- actually their photo been post before in the fb but no people forward it, i think if really want to alert the public have to post it again and ask all our friend to forward it around.

All those affected,
If you have photos and information, post it here where many will see and bring pressure to bear.
AI

Illegal and Scammed Hextrade,Liberty Solution,Forex,GVF,Hexagon Financial, and others illegal company did not get approval by BNM and PIDM

People please don't listen or approach any of forex related agency or platform mentioning high return especially the hextrade, liberty solution, hexagon financial

i am a victim as my friend had convinced me to join it, i am in full hope all master ib and my friend,they will suffer in life to come ,their future and generations, they will pay for what they do.now my friend even start to avoid my calls and keep asking me to top up additional fund in order for me to withdraw the amount. I invested an amount of rm8000. Its really my fault and greed not to study deeply and fall into the trap. And one day after i invested the amount i wonder why i deposit it , and they must had seduced me with some kind of mind trapping skills. Those people behind are from the same gvf team and other illegal broker scheme company

i am pretty sure the amount invested is not into forex account, they had used their money for their own purpose usage.

I will report this case to bank negara malaysia, police headquaters, kpdnkk,

tough to those victim out there is there any possibility that you and i do get back the hard earn money ?

Its really in heart pain to see your money vanish in weeks

once again i urge not to listen any fast earning scheme out there that is not protected under bank negara malaysia or pidm.

I do hope the government and high authority would solve this case once and for all

Back