linksandc

Recruit
hi, all

have to put it here. lost $200 other people more. told them money back or i will start posting.
no answer, so they made up their mind. got kicked out of the group with a few others.

started with a good signal service. was pretty good, but eventually, i found out .. they were not who they say they were.

they forwarded some else signals. then they sell you a trading system thinking you get the strategy they are using.
when i got it, already question marks there. after that, they ask you to invest. thought to give a shot with $50, see if they do what they say if not scam confirmed.

so stay away from:

facebook.com/destinationtofreedom

goldentradinggroup.net and telegram channel.

Do you have any screenshots of trading agreement or chats with this company confirming your relationship to them?

And that you gave them $200?

i paid by PayPal. they said..full guidance on how to use the system...etc what i get is an automatic fib indicator (free online) with buy when the price in blue with momentum and sell red when in red with momentum. no guidance at all. this is not a system for 6 figure trader.

then Mai(business partner) came with of investing $50 or more offer. bells already started to Rinkel .. to have a little more proof I went along with $50 and yes it got confirmed. I know how can you be so stupid to fall for it, i went in knowing but wanted proof to warn others in the group if it did not work out. many have been licked out of the group by Ed(or what his real name maybe)

wrote them an email but they are not responding back. other people wrote and were kicked out. scam confirmed

Attachments

• scam3.JPG
    scam3.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 6
  • scam1paypal.JPG
    scam1paypal.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 6
  • system.JPG
    system.JPG
    156.6 KB · Views: 6
  • scam2.paypal.JPG
    scam2.paypal.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 7
1) next, read this message:

2) And then let's invite the company to this forum to share their side of the story. Follow this tutorial: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

3) leave a review for the company: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/18342/goldentradinggroup.net

Back