1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scam in an affiliate program

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Dannyforex999, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Dannyforex999

Dannyforex999 Recruit

Hello to everyone, I would like to talk about a new kind of scam: affiliates programs that don't pay what they owe.
    I'm an affiliate of partners.markets.com a program that promises you to pay a cpa for every new client that deposits funds in the cobranded broker forex Markets. I am an affiliate since several months, and since november i started to have problems with them. I have a panel in which DAILY there are supposed to be the statistics of my activity,impressions click, leads, cpa commissions et cetera.
    I have always checked daily my account stats, except in the end begin december 2010 in which I've been travelling and unable to check the stats on internet, "Randomly" in that period they didn't appear the stats with the EXCUSE that weren't impressions.
    And I started to have doubts that I earn some commission and they delete it...
    With the new years they have appeared other problems, a lot of users reffered that opened demo accounts from my link and they never funded their accounts, condition to get the commission cpa 250$. I asked to Karen Kizer, my account manager to provide me the details of these users in order to convince them to create real account and get the commissions, and Karen after lot of time of no show at phone and at mail, said me that she wasn't allowed to provide me such details.
    I's a lie because according with their rules:
    "Affiliates and Partners

Safecap may share information with affiliates in the event such information is reasonably required by such affiliate in order to provide the products or services to you. Safecap may share information with partners, affiliates and alliances in order to offer additional similar products and services that meet your needs and which are delivered in a manner that is useful and relevant only where you have authorized us to do so."

on the link Markets.com Partners | Privacy Policy

they CAN share such informations with me as affiliate

More over i spent money on google adwords to create announcement to the links referral (I've been before authorized by Karen Kizer )
    the stats of Adwords have counted more than 100 clicks on my referral links but magically nope of those has been registerd on the partners.markets. stats
    I requested explanations to Karen Kizer that after one month has told me other stupid excuses.
    It's clear that i've earned commissions with them and they deleted the logs
    I don't know if has been my account manager Karen Kizer (some info on her
    Karen Kizer | LinkedIn ) but i suggest to be aware of her and of markets.com
    owned by safecap ltd with headquarter in Cyprus.
    I will keep the community update about this problem!

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Do you know someone who wants to open a very small account? Have that person go in through your link and see if you get credited or not.

Personally, if I followed an affiliate ad, opened a demo account, and then decided not to open a live account, I'd be pretty annoyed if the company gave my contact info to the affiliate. Then again, I usually use fake info to open demo accounts to avoid having the broker bother me.