[SCAM] IronFX (Notesco Financial Services Limited(CySEC licence no. 125/10))

Say hello to him.

Say hello to him.

Been through this now...
You know, sometimes I wonder...
All this posting with evidence, exposing, uncovering, connecting dots into a larger picture... And what happens in the end?
Mostly nothing. OK maybe very slowly it all starts to change but...
How long do victims of such crimes have to wait? What good is it for them to read if one or two guys involved in some scam they fell for, ended up locked down in jail? Will that bring their money back? Off course not. Almost never.
Makes one wonder... Still, at least it's recorded on FPA for good.

After posting messages from my other fb-profile to people who liked postings of Harry Lazarides my profile was closed after about 30 minutes.

This is very interesting and shows how binary crooks like Harry want to hide their past.

I will ask Tony Hetherington to write a story about my case and overall Cyprus where there is no protection for investors as long as the Financial Ombudsman has no power at all.

I am sure Tony will write a very interesting story and a tip for him is Aliki.

Been through this now...
You know, sometimes I wonder...
All this posting with evidence, exposing, uncovering, connecting dots into a larger picture... And what happens in the end?
Mostly nothing. OK maybe very slowly it all starts to change but...
How long do victims of such crimes have to wait? What good is it for them to read if one or two guys involved in some scam they fell for, ended up locked down in jail? Will that bring their money back? Off course not. Almost never.
Makes one wonder... Still, at least it's recorded on FPA for good.

Unlike Cypriots, Spanish guys take action.

Back