SCAM MYFXBOOK

Status
Not open for further replies.

sergey

Recruit
SCAM myfxbook

Myfxbook is a page of reviews, but I noticed that this page deleted comments, stays with user passwords makes your forum best sees fit to turn this has Complices many Traders working together with the administrator of that page.

Here I have an example that messages were deleted from the user. which it is also another scammer.

They stay with investor passwords to copy our trading.

Be very careful with this page.

WARNING WITH SCAM MYFXBOOK!

Attachments

• scam myfxbook.jpg
    scam myfxbook.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 2
SCAM myfxbook

Myfxbook is a page of reviews, but I noticed that this page deleted comments, stays with user passwords makes your forum best sees fit to turn this has Complices many Traders working together with the administrator of that page.

Here I have an example that messages were deleted from the user. which it is also another scammer.

They stay with investor passwords to copy our trading.

Be very careful with this page.

WARNING WITH SCAM MYFXBOOK!

Your tried to ask support about why those reviews are deleted?

I noticed this too, a while ago. I was looking at a broker. There were approx. 15-20 positive reviews on the broker. I noticed most of those "fake" reviews all were posted on the same day, so I dismissed them all as fakes anyway. A few months later most of those reviews were gone. I was perplexed because to leave a review it says you have to have a verified account, so at the time I could not leave a review questioning them.
There are a lot of faults with Myfxbook though. I will leave it there.

Maybe MyFxBook finally started checking and found that all those confirmed accounts belonged to employees of the broker???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back