SCAM OF 8000 USD BY PUPRIME

NikhilDattatray

Recruit
Dear Sir,
I have USD 8000 in my trading account with Puprime and they have removed all of 8000 USD without any reason, there manager is not responding, their live support is not responding, they have taken away my 8000 USD, there is nothing, please take immediate action against this scam
Your action is required against them, i need my USD 8000 that is removed from my account.
The statement has been attached too

Attachments

• report puprime.jpg
    report puprime.jpg
    316.4 KB · Views: 24
I will request admins to bring the company here to respond without any delays, the history clearly shows they have taken away my 8000 USD, further I would like to tell everyone Vantagemarkets.com and Puprime is owner and operated by same companies, both are scammed.

Dear Sir,
I have USD 8000 in my trading account with Puprime and they have removed all of 8000 USD without any reason, there manager is not responding, their live support is not responding, they have taken away my 8000 USD, there is nothing, please take immediate action against this scam
Your action is required against them, i need my USD 8000 that is removed from my account.
The statement has been attached too
Please provide the URL for the website.

puprime.com
Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/18199/puprime-forex-brokers and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You need to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

www.puprime.com
is the website, this is their live support, check screenshot
So this broker goes by the name of Pacific Union however their URL is puprime. The broker is regulated by the Seychelles Financial Service Authority, an offshore license issuer, and CYSEC. I checked their database of permitted entities and Puprime shows up. You need to start by filing a complaint with the Seychelles Finance Service Authority and the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission. Pacific Union is buying a white label license to use MT from Vantage FX. Vantage FX is regulated by ASIC and the FCA therefore you should also file complaints with both of these regulatory bodies.

1642534641042.png
1642534656580.png
1642534675206.png

1642534701551.png

1642534716901.png

1642534852677.png

1642534895027.png
1642534911572.png

Back