SCAM of simpletrades.com and their partners scammer

xBiBOx

Private
ok guys here i can post a details of the scamming way and documents of simpletrades.com
after searching i figured out simpletrades.com are working with group of scammer Turbo Trading Ltd and Credos LLC and also they are ignoring my e-mails. i've already highlighted their names of the paper that i have signed.

from the beginning i received a call from number RAMY, SOLIMAN phone No. +44 7867 213808 that telling me a friend suggest you to trade and invest money and he start to send me documents showing the % of the investing profit, and he was giving me a lot of examples i was not sure if it real of fake i was beginner,

after the registration they sent me some paper to sign (i was not aware also it was a way to clear them self from anything) then they asked me to deposit after the deposit i revived call from YOUSSEF phone No. +44 7760 937411 and he should be the account manager who will lead me when to open the signals and when i can close .. he was ok, and suddenly he left for vacation and other guy handling my account MOHAMED phone No. +44 7520 641069

actually MOHAMED is the worst account manager handling my account and most of the trades without any stop lose and also most of it counting by negative-600 -500 -900 and so on ..
all that on account the only amount that i have is 1000$ !!!
i was warning him many times about the account situation and he said no worries your account is far away from the margin and if it happened we will pay you back the balance and we will start over, and he still providing me by signals with high value and i told him that wrong and actually he don’t care and his target was to margin my account and he mean it you can check the calls between me and him after i escalated him to his supervisor YOUSSEF.
and the last call he was asking me to open 2 trades with high value once i open the account margin and he hang the call suddenly!!!
i tired to communicate with him through WhatsApp with no answer !!!
check the attached containing all my movements cycle on my account with the account manager (disregarding).

at the end Im attaching how bad my account situation was and also the chat between the scammer and me, its by Arabic language but its showing the careless of them also they are trying to ask me to deposit again to solve the issue !! HAHAHA

this is the review link also

Attachments

• 191112130748.jpg
    191112130748.jpg
    900.9 KB · Views: 50
  • 191112130738.jpg
    191112130738.jpg
    827.7 KB · Views: 46
  • 191112130743.jpg
    191112130743.jpg
    700 KB · Views: 43
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-03-09 at 9.35.40 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-03-09 at 9.35.40 PM.jpeg
    56.2 KB · Views: 43
  • 01.jpeg
    01.jpeg
    33.8 KB · Views: 44
  • 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    32.7 KB · Views: 36
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-03-09 at 9.35.40 PM (2).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-03-09 at 9.35.40 PM (2).jpeg
    46.3 KB · Views: 36
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-03-09 at 9.35.40 PM (10).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-03-09 at 9.35.40 PM (10).jpeg
    57.4 KB · Views: 36
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-03-09 at 9.35.40 PM (18).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-03-09 at 9.35.40 PM (18).jpeg
    96.7 KB · Views: 37
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-03-09 at 9.36.23 PM (6).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-03-09 at 9.36.23 PM (6).jpeg
    32 KB · Views: 38
Why did you deposit money in a company you did not know well? Do you even know where they are regulated....IF they are regulated?

Next steps:

--> Can you login to the trading platform from your desktop and submit the full account history statement? Use this tutorial: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ccount-trade-history-statements-part-1.63543/

Also get all screenshots / video evidence of your account that you can (bandicam / thundersoft screen recorders).

This would possibly include any relevant live chat/email conversation. Or your broker account backoffice (cabinet/client account management panel).

--> If you have any credit cards on file with the alleged scammer (or any payment method that may be compromised), you may consider at least placing a temporary block on the card (or changing the payment pin/ID. This may prevent any further losses.

--> Have you written a review of the company? https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/17056/simpletrades-forex-brokers

--> familiarize yourself with FPA's Traders court rules: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/new-traders-court.58022/

--> after 96 hours, you may formally invite the company here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

--> Do NOT abandon this thread. Every week, check back to report any updates from the company and/or respond to any unanswered inquiries.

------

Please complete these steps as soon as possible.

Attachments

• simple trades T&C_TC12-20191128.jpg
    simple trades T&C_TC12-20191128.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 17
ok guys here i can post a details of the scamming way and documents of simpletrades.com
after searching i figured out simpletrades.com are working with group of scammer Turbo Trading Ltd and Credos LLC and also they are ignoring my e-mails. i've already highlighted their names of the paper that i have signed.

from the beginning i received a call from number RAMY, SOLIMAN phone No. +44 7867 213808 that telling me a friend suggest you to trade and invest money and he start to send me documents showing the % of the investing profit, and he was giving me a lot of examples i was not sure if it real of fake i was beginner,

after the registration they sent me some paper to sign (i was not aware also it was a way to clear them self from anything) then they asked me to deposit after the deposit i revived call from YOUSSEF phone No. +44 7760 937411 and he should be the account manager who will lead me when to open the signals and when i can close .. he was ok, and suddenly he left for vacation and other guy handling my account MOHAMED phone No. +44 7520 641069

actually MOHAMED is the worst account manager handling my account and most of the trades without any stop lose and also most of it counting by negative-600 -500 -900 and so on ..
all that on account the only amount that i have is 1000$ !!!
i was warning him many times about the account situation and he said no worries your account is far away from the margin and if it happened we will pay you back the balance and we will start over, and he still providing me by signals with high value and i told him that wrong and actually he don’t care and his target was to margin my account and he mean it you can check the calls between me and him after i escalated him to his supervisor YOUSSEF.
and the last call he was asking me to open 2 trades with high value once i open the account margin and he hang the call suddenly!!!
i tired to communicate with him through WhatsApp with no answer !!!
check the attached containing all my movements cycle on my account with the account manager (disregarding).

at the end Im attaching how bad my account situation was and also the chat between the scammer and me, its by Arabic language but its showing the careless of them also they are trying to ask me to deposit again to solve the issue !! HAHAHA

this is the review link also
i would like to thanks 4evermaat ..
for helping me to save all the account record and history, and im not sure if this the complete history or did they remove or delete something,

and at this post Im uploading all the logs !

Attachments

• DetailedStatement_TechInvest-Server_2103165780_2020-03-16_2134.zip
    22.8 KB · Views: 17
i would like to thanks 4evermaat ..
for helping me to save all the account record and history, and im not sure if this the complete history or did they remove or delete something,

and at this post Im uploading all the logs !
Can you please invite the company by "Invite Company" option at the thread?

already did
you only complete 1/2 of the process. Follow ALL of the tutorial, and you will see the other invite button.

When you are 100% complete, the invite button will disappear.

-----

Or put another way, please take a screenshot of the top or bottom of the thread showing the invite button.

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Mar 30, 2020 at 3:23 PM

nope nothing till now and one of them asking me to re deposit to gain the losses !!!

and i told them that the agreement from the account manager is margin happened they will give me the 3 trades make the margin and we will start over, but till now nothing!

On one of the forms you submitted here, an amount stated is in HRK. That would be Croatian local currency? However, you are from Egypt. Can you pls clarify, as your deposit was in USD originally?
Also, this Yusuf Mohamed account manager is, per email you posted, from Tradesfinancial.com correct?

Back