Scam - Offending Money by Alpex Market

Singaravelan

Recruit
I Singaravelan MK, residing in Mogappair, Chennai joined in ALPEX Market online which is a Forex Trading Company which said operate from Srilanka. I opened two accounts in there and deposited 200+1400USD equivalent of Indian rupees. Our Contact Person name is Mr.Kabilash and Account Manager name is Mr.Shaheed. Initially they contacted us through mail, Skype etc. Kabilash gave his personal Mobile No also.(+94752171252)

The amount we invested in Indian rupees by depositing the amount here in a Chennai Account to the below details from which it reflects to our account.

Account Holder Name – K.Kumaravel

Bank Name – Canara Bank ; Branch – Chennai Kasturba Nagar, TNagar

Account # – 0942118000821; IFSC Code – CNRB0000942

After I did the NEFT transfer, I give the details to them. It will reflect to our MT4 account platform.

Now for past 2 weeks, I am trying to contact them for some amount withdrawl from my investment. But they are not attending to my messages, Skype messages, calls etc. Now I understand that they cheated the amount to me and now want to catch the person here and get the details.

Here, Another person named Shanmugam (reference given by them) whom I referred earlier before I join also get affected by them now.

I am ready to give all the mail converstation details about the money transfer and related to this and request you to take necessary action against them as soon as possible to save others.

I Singaravelan MK, residing in Mogappair, Chennai joined in ALPEX Market online which is a Forex Trading Company which said operate from Srilanka. I opened two accounts in there and deposited 200+1400USD equivalent of Indian rupees. Our Contact Person name is Mr.Kabilash and Account Manager name is Mr.Shaheed. Initially they contacted us through mail, Skype etc. Kabilash gave his personal Mobile No also.(+94752171252)

The amount we invested in Indian rupees by depositing the amount here in a Chennai Account to the below details from which it reflects to our account.

After I did the NEFT transfer, I give the details to them. It will reflect to our MT4 account platform.

Now for past 2 weeks, I am trying to contact them for some amount withdrawl from my investment. But they are not attending to my messages, Skype messages, calls etc. Now I understand that they cheated the amount to me and now want to catch the person here and get the details.

Here, Another person named Shanmugam (reference given by them) whom I referred earlier before I join also get affected by them now.

I am ready to give all the mail converstation details about the money transfer and related to this and request you to take necessary action against them as soon as possible to save others.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

(If we track this Bank account and Individual address, we may catch entire cheating team. but how to proceed?)

I can show the mail conversation details about the money transfer and related to this and request you to take necessary action against them as soon as possible to save others.

Back