Scam, pig butchering and organized crime

Brainiac

Recruit
Hi everybody

Just imagine I was in touch with someone who would have worked (could say would have been enslaved) several monthes in the scamming industry.
Imagine this person is currently writing a story with details about what he went through.
Imagine I have nearly all details… working 16 hours a day to recruit preys and bring them to invest their money… eating ****… being poorly paid… when not being paid…

Imagine i have the location where she worked. Not a country nor a town that was usually talked about on the forums.

And imagine it implies organized crime.

Where could I send the story ? Who would be interested.

Well everything is for now absolutely fictional.

Hi everybody

Just imagine I was in touch with someone who would have worked (could say would have been enslaved) several monthes in the scamming industry.
Imagine this person is currently writing a story with details about what he went through.
Imagine I have nearly all details… working 16 hours a day to recruit preys and bring them to invest their money… eating ****… being poorly paid… when not being paid…

Imagine i have the location where she worked. Not a country nor a town that was usually talked about on the forums.

Why don't you just post the story here?

Hi everybody

Post everything here, share the story and details.

Hi everybody

Share the story along with the broker's name.

Back