scam platform eightprime-fx.com

How curious. Doing a search on the net, I found this topic.

I encountered the same situation as the original poster several weeks ago. A Chinese girl with a number starting with +852 also contacted me through a dating service. We rapidly switched to WhatsApp.

The story is good with strong support. I suppose there's a lot of personal elements, or she must have learned her lesson well. She proposed to video chat. Everything was OK. Then she proposed to help gain money through Forex trading (XAUUSD).

She proposed to create a Demo account with MT5. Broker was eightprime-fx.
She always had good informations that ensure you to make a profit.

Rapidly, she proposed to create a real account, helping you in everything.

When you take a look at the gold spot, you see this on MT5 connected to eightprime:

View attachment 72577

I think the ".e" is dedicated to eightprime.

When you trade, if you check the gold trading chart, at the very moment of the trade, you curiously see a difference between eigthprime's chart, and the real chart. They must have a routine to falsify the gold spot price and the chart, to let you believe you made a profit.

The method is very appealing, and leads you to invest more. I think when they're sure you won't invest more, they're blocking your account and take your money. There's no real profit.

It's an interesting concept...

If you check the website, the contact page shows a gmail address... WTF!!! :rolleyes:

If you do a whois on eightprime-fx.com, the registrar is godaddy.com and creation date is 2021-07-29T21:45:28Z. No address, no phone number. :rolleyes:

If you check when the company was created in GB, you fin this :

So I think everything is clear about them.

Before getting into this kind of trap, man need to think before. There're never been easy money. It's necessary to check for EVERYTHING in this kind of situation.
You are right, however I have misunderstood my little information

This seems to be a very common scam lately, as I've seen a lot of posts about it. Always a Chinese girl reaching out on a texting app and they convince the person to deposit money with whichever scam broker. Sorry to hear this happened to you.

Back