SCAM Pls Help SRB Group

For Justice

Recruit
If anybody can suggest with help I would be most grateful.
There are 22 trades on FX with SRB worth USD161,323 expired on 31March 2017 was promised fully covered
by insurance but since then I am unable to reach them through Skype or email. This was done by their Anlayst name Patrick Blum. His is no longer available or skype.
In fact the account Manager Leo worked introduce me to him to seek big fund for higher profit.
There are currently 5 trades on Commodities valued at USD100,000 which will only expire on 5 May 2017 an
that only hope of recovering if the Company is honest rather the broker.
Any body who can offer a solution are most welcome.
With sincere thanks,,
Monica Loh

If anybody can suggest with help I would be most grateful.
There are 22 trades on FX with SRB worth USD161,323 expired on 31March 2017 was promised fully covered
by insurance but since then I am unable to reach them through Skype or email. This was done by their Anlayst name Patrick Blum. His is no longer available or skype.
In fact the account Manager Leo worked introduce me to him to seek big fund for higher profit.
There are currently 5 trades on Commodities valued at USD100,000 which will only expire on 5 May 2017 an
that only hope of recovering if the Company is honest rather the broker.
Any body who can offer a solution are most welcome.
With sincere thanks,,
Monica Loh
Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money OR contact WinThisCase.

Thank you for your reference and suggestion. Just a while ago SRB account Manager in charge of my
case called me and this is a rainbow of the day.
He said the insurance will be settled together after expiry of the current trade that end on 5May2017, and
will process my request for fund after the 5 May 2017..
Patrick is on long holidays and left the company.They shifted office and his elderly in-law in hospital that delayed
his contacting me. I wrote him an email with encouraging message of doing honest business with integrity .
and be a proud husband and father to his family. I also told him I make a police report, cause he failed to respond
to my several attempt to update me.
Guess it will be totally cleared upon receiving my fund.
Thank you for your effort to help and reference.

He's lying. There is NO SUCH THING as the insurance he claims is being applied. It's just a delaying tactic to make recovering your money harder. Many binary brokers and a few forex brokers use this insurance ploy.

On the off chance any "insurance money" really is put in your account, you'll soon find that it's really only bonus money with horrific restrictions on minimum trade volume to withdraw.

SRBGroup.com formally known as swissroyalbanc.com is one of the big finance summers out there .
Don't believe a word they say. I have done some research and i have the full info of the owners of this brand .
If you need it to sue them please pm me i will give it to you .

Back