• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Scam recovery alert: Blockchain-Chargeback www.blockchain-chargeback.com

I am having an issue with a company

Scam Reporters

Sergeant Major
Just few days ago, the world got richer with yet another recovery scam, using old boiler room cold calling lists, however this list is apparently with correct data on victims who lost quite a lot of money.

Website is just registered:
1610040131510.png

and it looks like this:
1610040175527.png

WhoisGuard, Inc. Panama as domain handler is a waste of time and a good choice for scammers indeed.

Scammers (apparently not very handy with English language) email victims directly:

1610041571596.png

As you can see, they pose as Blockchain.com and refer naïve or desperate people to their Telegram channel:

1610041818859.png

So, beware of this new fraud: https://t.me/blockchainchargebacktechnology as they operate for some time now, since approximately May 2020 via Telegram channel and probably other domains

1610041954092.png

Stay clear away. There is no such thing as recovery via blockchain or hacking and similar nonsense.

Back